Scrog grow - 50/50 hybrid

Update Day 4 12/12.

Hi people, My scrog (sort of) - it's got a net. post-5398-1133676457_thumb.jpg

I have gotten pretty sick of having to tie the new growth down to the net. It just dose not seem to make me happy this time. It's good that the herb grows by itself.

All is well and took the option of going 12/12 on 1/11/05. The net is about 2/3 full atm. I don't care if it dose not fill right up , but it will come c lose by the time Day 14 arrives. :smoke This is my next significant date (14/11) as in 14 days I should have a white snow like field. 14/11 is also a significant date as my next lot of colones should be rooted trough and need potting up. :smoke

post-5398-1133676595_thumb.jpg

Soz about pic quality - new camera next pic @ Day 14. :thumbsup

:whistling

wantdachronic ...... looks like you have everything in order, keep those pics coming

Ya no problems indoors - It's outdoors the hastle. controlled enviroments make the diference.

I am looking for a full net and since posting last pic I have had to do some tying down - again - and within in the 10 days I would think that the net should be full to just on cappacity. he bud sites are forming and dispite some harsh treatment the herb has come through once more.

everest .......  got to love that scrog table nit ..... and ya grow room . i like your style mate 

Thanks e ............. that net is 1.2 x 1 m.......a pleasure to walk around .... easd to water by hand.

Here is a shot o of a savage attack on mum for my cuts of my next round indoors along with 2 female Tai Savias taken from outdoors and put to flower indoors.

post-5398-1133839444_thumb.jpg

That will happen on or about 14 January, 2006 :thumbsup

wantdachronic .................  very nice system, i wouldnt mind owning something like that myself 

Easy as w. Mader from scrap and $2. Tbh it is a bit intense on the time it consumes. With no net I just water/feed then I out of there in 10 mins. With the net I spend an hour watering/feeding and tying down. lol I am not enjoying this grow much !

I am testing my theory out that having a net will not waste all the lower buds that would usually get no light (although they were a good go-between for a nice smoke before I chopped & during - what a waste ). So it's yield I am focused on this round while minimising the number off plants from 8 to 4.

I am a real 'slacker' when it comes to growing the herb - smoken is a whole other story. :smoke :smoke :smoke lol :thumbsup

When this net is finished I will judge the yield difference and then see if the effort is worth it. My guess it the 4 plant scog will piss all over the 8 plant 'normal' grow.

How much ? - we'll have to wait and see. :whistling

When this net is finished I will judge the yield difference and then see if the effort is worth it. My guess it the 4 plant scog will piss all over the 8 plant 'normal' grow.

i hope it does for you but to be honest my money is on the "normal" plants to yield slightly more, dunno why, but i still wish you the best of luck yielding more with 4 plants than you have with 8 lol

i reckon he will get more with the scrog , all them lower buds that don't quite make it will be long gone , so the plant can concentrate on the top colas , if nit manages to get heaps of colas through ...... and i'm in no doubt he will :reallyexcited: he will piss it . big buds weigh more ....

Hi all - day 14 Update - armed with a new digi cam.... all I have to do is learn how to uase it properly :)

My scrog grow is moving into preflower now it has proceeded to Day 14/15.

Here is a shot of the net post-5398-1134629937_thumb.jpg ;)

Lookinb back the other way post-5398-1134630258_thumb.jpg ::(:

closer up post-5398-1134630062_thumb.jpg :thumbsup

wantdachronic.....i hope it does for you but to be honest my money is on the "normal" plants to yield slightly more, dunno why ;) ,

Me either w. It was a sure thing for the scrog net to out do the 'normal grow'. You see the whole idea is to drop the lower bud and bring them to the top. Yes the plant tends to concentrate on exposed bud sites - more bud sites = more buds and with them being under the light, I expecting a bumper 2:1 (100% increase).

This would make up for the loss of 4 plants which I did last grow.

everest ...... i reckon he will get more with the scrog  :thumbsup  , all them lower buds that don't quite make it will be long gone , so the plant can concentrate on the top colas , if nit manages to get heaps of colas through ...... and i'm in no doubt he will  he will piss it . big buds weigh more ....

I fed PK13/14 pm Day 14 12/12 (last night). I am watering eery 2 days atm. Nutes are COGr- Flores.

My PH pen is stuffed but I don't have to worry about that. The COGr nutes are self adjusting for PH and brings it down to 5.8 spot on every time. :thumbsup

New PH pen on it way.

Looking at some new genetics tor 2006 as well as making a go out of a cross between a Tai Satvia & an 50/50 hybrid.

cheers all

Edited by nitram

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.