Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

Ok I ended up with 5 females and 2 males. The 'Trellis girl' has her own thread now. She's a hot little 'mumma'. :peace:

nitram  Oct 5 2005 .. My summer outdoor grow is up. 12 (even dozen) seeds germed in Coco. I used an empty egg carton to germ them in. 

So what I have is 4 of females in front with the 'Trellis Girl'

Group Pic #1post-5398-1136175072_thumb.jpg

This is the other female out of the above pic.

Pic #2 Female out of pic #1post-5398-1136175834_thumb.jpg

nitram  Oct 19 2005 ....   only found one today, but I know there is more....  .. for the next 2 mths I'll be finding these poping up around a zone near this one.

It didn't make it dispiting my egerness for it to be special lol

This is 2 surviving male Thai Satvias post-5398-1136175420_thumb.jpg

One (the tallest is one) I had pegged for polland collection later. The problem is it's not showing all the right characteristics (ie it's too tall, over streatches). I must say the bigger pot could account for that tbh. so I only have 2 male for my purpose. The won't feature much from now on - but will not get chopped yet !

:thumbsup

Edited by nitram

Thanks jussyjus they always look better in pics. I hope it dose the same and make me look beautiful. ;)

nugget23 ...I'm loving that goup pic #1 up earlier up the page. I could almost use that as my windows wallpaper

Another groupy pic then. I have trouble gettng all the plants into 1 pic. ;) ::(:

*************** post-5398-1139468617_thumb.jpg

the purple labled ones are in 12/12 day 25ish post-5398-1139469017_thumb.jpg

The one in the white white plastic bucket thingy is a dfemal from another strain I grow indoors and hoping to pollinate her for sme seeds with the monster male.

I am having trouble getting the hugh pot size for these beasts. I am all out. :( ;)

Keep safe all - Heads up :o

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.