Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

Thanks oz & e :thumbsup

The grass hoppers like just 1 of me girls ......... could be a sign. :reallyexcited:

They have had plenty of 'rain water' this week. They love it along with the high UV provided by cloud cover.

The Girls are, by tradition are smaller, squatty, somewhat plump, and in no rush. All the plants are spitting out a set of leaves every day. The one 'flat chat' male is out growing the others by 2:1. 'He' is a 7'er and not the best male to provide good characteristics except possibly rapid growth & height. I'm looking for characteristics like ;

1) Short stocky, medium size , 2) branching & 3) Strong stem & root system

That's ma wish list.

My another has been fulfilled - a new camera - A Kodak C360 Zoom Digital Camera, 5 MegPix, 3X optical zoom advanced digital zoom—5X continuous with LCD preview with KODAK EASYSHARE Software :whistling price $249

I should get some good pics up then :scratchin :smoke :bleh:

Hi nitram.. :thumbsup

your plants are growing real good now mate..

A Kodak C360 Zoom Digital Camera, 5 MegPix, 3X optical zoom advanced digital zoom—5X continuous with LCD preview with KODAK EASYSHARE Software  price $249

I should get some good pics up then

congrats on the camera, sounds sweet as, nitram

Should be some nice bud juicy shots later on in the grow.. :bleh:

bongon.....aussie .......Should be some nice bud juicy shots later on in the grow..

Should be - don't know when tbh. I have an indoor grow in 12/12 today (Scrog).

That grow finshes about the second week in January 2006 :thumbsup

Untill then I am enjoying watching these develope into trees.

bongon ... congrats on the camera, sounds sweet as, nitram

I went in & putit on lay-by, should have cash in time to get it before out by Christmas :reallyexcited: :whistling

:smoke

Don't know but I think I have double posts happening.

Pic #1 is of a male & female together. post-5398-1134716380_thumb.jpg

This is a group pic post-5398-1134717086_thumb.jpg

Pic 2 is of some colones taken for my next indoor grow in time to veg otdoors for 8 weeks (my first indoor round in 2006 is veging now outdoors)

post-5398-1134716600_thumb.jpg all potted up post-5398-1134716700_thumb.jpg

Live it up :thumbsup

wildflower ....praise to you bro! thanks for sharing, any tips on scroging?

Yep lots - just ask away !

do you think a sative dominant strain works?

I don't think I know. Yes.

wantdachronic ... are you gonna be doing any breeding with the male? i have forgotten if you have said you were or not due to being really stoned

wantdachronic glad your stoned :smoke - yes plan to do just that, Crossing my 50/50 hybrid with the Satvia Soz I get a 'mighty scroger' going. should be polinated later next year (2006 vitage) this year. I should get a 75/25 stav dom.

cheers peeps :smoke

Yep lots - just ask away !

I don't think I know. Yes.

wantdachronic glad your stoned  :smoke - yes plan to do just that,  Crossing my 50/50 hybrid with the Satvia Soz I get a 'mighty scroger' going. should be polinated later next year (2006 vitage) this year.  I should get a 75/25 stav dom.

cheers peeps :smoke

98803[/snapback]

thats right, i remember talking about it a while back :) i think i better lay off the cones for a few days ;)

should be a nice result, hope you keep us updated :smoke

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.