Pop seeds *********** Pop ***********

OK w. No worriesM8 - just havng a go at U.

How's your AK grow going w?

no probs :)

the ak isnt going as well as i planned, seems to be putting out a bit of new growth and because its totally rootbound, the buds are alot thinner than what they should be :thumbdown i'll probably harvest it in a few days to a week, just depends on if it starts to chunk up any by then or not...on a bright note, i put another ak47 in there and it should have the time and space to fully mature so my fingers are crossed and hopes high that it makes it :smoke

yea a break from mj's good ..... but not for everyone

yeah breaks are shit :thumbdown but when my stash runs out, im probably gonna harvest the ak47, have a few days without anything other than ciggies to smoke and then start smoking a tiny bit of trim untill the buds are dry...hopefully it'll lower my tolerance :sly

All but one clone from my post on Dec 16 2005, got fried. Hwat & lack of water after moving them outside. Not to worry, plenty of time.

First pic is of 3 plants (1 male and 2 females. I have put a lenght of trellis upon the back fence which gets miday to sunset direct light. I am only going to put 1 female and train her up. She is the one on the right side and the other front is a female slightly smaller.

post-5398-1135288279_thumb.jpg Huge fella

The male (left side & tallest) is my proposed 'Dad giver' a his stage. Things may change as it is a rather large pheno. Something slightly not too large would be ideal.

post-5398-1135288543_thumb.jpg :thumbsup

1 female beside the male with trellis in the background.

post-5398-1135288755_thumb.jpg :thumbsup

The second female from the first pic. Height is approx 3' and is looking healthy. The yellowing was me not gettin enough nutes to the plants. It only affectd a few leaves at lower levels.........all is healthy now ! so it's onwards & upwards.

PS/ I had put 1 female into 12/12 15 days ago. She has showed signs of trigering flowering. She's a keeper I have selected and will be taking clones next week along with replacements for the 8 clones lost last week :devilred:

Frazzle ....  Looking excellent nitram, they all look healthy as...they love the sun

You bet they are Frazale. :smoke I have overcome the deficiency due to cheapo compost. I just had to remind myself not to overdo it.

It was a task to get them on a similar watering shedual - due to differing compost types & odd pot sizes. Most are uniformish now. So I'm hoping things come together to give me a break over christmas and NYE.

The female has been strapped to the back fence+trellis today.

Forcast is for fine growin for a wek solid. :thumbsup

Thursday is clone day ............. :scratchin

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.