Clones

I'd definately look into breeding your own seeds rather than going into the clone biz (to start off with anyway).

sounds a bit better maybe to start with seeds, get a good customer base, then start on the clones.

I'll be fertilizing my AK47 with my Hermied-NL pollen tonight... it's not hard to make your own seeds if you have more than a single grow-space.

not that clued up on making own seeds, will need to do a bit of study.

One way around it would be to have a collective of small-scale breeders working together. Although it would need tedious amounts of organization.....a trait us stoners are not renowned for...

very good plan.

Edited by Dirty South

I'll be fertilizing my AK47 with my Hermied-NL pollen tonight...

ya using STS or just fuckin around???

One way around it would be to have a collective of small-scale breeders working together. Although it would need tedious amounts of organization.....a trait us stoners are not renowned for...

fuckin oath...

heres a attempt from 2 yrs ago.

http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...ng%20collective

I'm not trying to create a stable strain out of 2 different parents if that's what your asking.

I realise I may get a 2/5 Ratio of females to hermies out of the seeds, but I'm just interested in creating a cross and seeing what comes out the other end. I don't actually want people to BREED with these things, but I think you will still get good buds out of them.

:D

The one thing with breeding is to get good, consistent results you need a large plant population.....something a little scary with our laws.

One way around it would be to have a collective of small-scale breeders working together. Although it would need tedious amounts of organization.....a trait us stoners are not renowned for... :smoke

You said it Gush...I'm doing it now and it's hair pulling shit at time

hey,

(heard through the grape vine)

those in the know, know how to avoid the post box issues (dodgy dodgy dodgy).. possibly use a charity or pot friendly business then free fill... still alot of stuff going on, around and about but as some of us have seen lately it just takes one fuckwit to try to bring it all undone... The biggest concern would be customers trust then the rest will flow........ take care and take it often...............