Clones

Could do a seed bank instead (easier stealth mailing).

well the whole idea is to cut out growing from seeds for aussies. why spend money/time/effort on growing from seeds, when you can buy clones and be set for quick a harvest?

i understand it's impossible for me to have every strain the world available and that's why some people turn to seeds and/or a certain one they favour that i might not have.

when i have my end all fixed up, such as payment, site and so on, i'll be putting up a poll of as many seeds as xpat has and having a vote for which clones you would like to purchase. then pick the top 10 and go from them.

i was thinking as well, if payment is going to be a complete bitch to work out securely, why not i send clones and instead of paying me, make a donation to ozstoners. purchase a 420 crew membership, purchase something from the shop, just chip in whatever you have for that week or can afford. then it doesn't make me look like a money hungry cunt and i love this site already and don't mind giving something back.

kel feels the same about my idea, we kinda throw ideas back at eachother about this. so it will be a joint thing, but not sure where based. maybe VIC or QLD.

if everything goes smoothly, say JAN/FEB next year we can get this clone bank up and going and be fully operational.

DS

i was thinking as well, if payment is going to be a complete bitch to work out securely, why not i send clones and instead of paying me, make a donation to ozstoners. purchase a 420 crew membership, purchase something from the shop, just chip in whatever you have for that week or can afford. then it doesn't make me look like a money hungry cunt and i love this site already and don't mind giving something back.
You will still have costs like r/w cubes, postage, power, etc.

well the whole idea is to cut out growing from seeds for aussies. why spend money/time/effort on growing from seeds,
Having recently lost my favourite strain due to not having a male of that strain I can see a big use for seeds, they are easier to store too, any reason you can't do both?

kel feels the same about my idea, we kinda throw ideas back at eachother about this. so it will be a joint thing, but not sure where based. maybe VIC or QLD.
Take the laws and punishments of each state into account as well, plus in Qld summers you may need to shut down or air-condition your grow rooms.

if everything goes smoothly, say JAN/FEB next year we can get this clone bank up and going and be fully operational.
Best of luck. :thumbsup

:stupid:

You will still have costs like r/w cubes, postage, power, etc.

wouldn't be a problem. rockwool cubes are dirt cheap. postage isn't that much. power wouldn't be a problem as i would still have my other setup going, so a little more ain't much too worry about.

Having recently lost my favourite strain due to not having a male of that strain I can see a big use for seeds, they are easier to store too, any reason you can't do both?

Well for now just stick with clones and maybe look into a future of seeds as well.

Take the laws and punishments of each state into account as well,

best not to think about laws and punishment..haha! but if done correctly, no need to worry at all.

plus in Qld summers you may need to shut down or air-condition your grow rooms.

yeah spot on mate, QLD summer weather is a real cunt sometimes, but i have managed in the past.

damn shit colour that purple...haha!
Not wrong about that. ::stupid::

just can't figure out how to have them quoted like your post Tom,
There are some white buttons above the window on the screen where you type your post, just click the "QUOTE" button and "
" appears in the window, copy the text you want to quote and paste it after that and then click the "QUOTE*" button, "
" will then appear at the end of the text, when you post it it will be in a quote box like above.

best not to think about laws and punishment..haha! but if done correctly, no need to worry at all.
One of the dogs that put me in had no idea that I was a grower, he just did it to harass an old friend of mine.

:P

at $6.50 per order it will add up in no time....

I've spent over a hundred bucks on postage over the last 3 months, I don't run a clone business but I do send out other goods (lights, nutes etc etc..) to growers who need them.

Trust me, once you start sending shit out to people the costs stack up.

Also re: Seed-Bank, I get alot of PM's from people who read my first grow (I tried a little breeding) - seems that Home-Grown Aussie F2/F3 seeds are a highly sought-after comoddity... I'd definately look into breeding your own seeds rather than going into the clone biz (to start off with anyway).

I'll be fertilizing my AK47 with my Hermied-NL pollen tonight... it's not hard to make your own seeds if you have more than a single grow-space.

Just my 2c....

Also re: Seed-Bank, I get alot of PM's from people who read my first grow (I tried a little breeding) - seems that Home-Grown Aussie F2/F3 seeds are a highly sought-after comoddity

The one thing with breeding is to get good, consistent results you need a large plant population.....something a little scary with our laws.

One way around it would be to have a collective of small-scale breeders working together. Although it would need tedious amounts of organization.....a trait us stoners are not renowned for... :smoke