Clones

i'm toying around with the idea for a clone bank based in australia. basically my idea is to get seeds from xpat/planet skunk/etc , germ them, grow them, get mothers and do clones. something regular as well. not now and then, but more a full time clone bank.

if anyone has any suggestions or advice on how to do this securely and properly, please, i'm all ears.

the idea came to me over the weekend as i find out alot of people are after them, even in real life in QLD for those who don't know anyone and/or don't have the net, same story, plus i got heaps of time on my hands...haha!

DS

its a pretty risky business I would imagine.

well if you get technical, what we are all doing is risky. smoking, growing/selling whatever all falls under the same heading of 'risky'.

but then again, a clone bank is far more risky than having a joint in your lounge room..haha!

but then again, as i said i have heaps of time on my hands, so why the fuck not. plus i'm sick of people 'waiting' on clones, why not have them sent 1 week after order, max 2 weeks.

(i am not having a go at people or clone banks past/present who deleivere/d clones. so no offence!)

Well Im sure some of the members here will be delighted if a reliable clone bank gets established but there are a few points to consider. :scratchin

You will have to talk to Ozstoner about advertising here to come to some kind of arangement regarding advertising, sponsorship ect.

Another good idea would be to start a free secure email account with www.ziplip.com then you will need a safe post box to receive payments and maybe two or three post offices so you dont create any suspicion with the large amount of express posts you send out.

You will have to deal with any odour problems bearing in mind that sniffer dogs are also used on domestic mail as well.

How easy is it for LEO to place an order and trace it back to the point of post then say G'day at the post office the next time you despatch another order. :stupid:

These are just a few of my thoughts but the best member to get advice from would be Rodwal who ran "MJOZ" but, you'll have to wait till he gets out. :P

well if your gonna do it, great, but dont get caught or fuck around customers, stick to that and you should be running smoothly :P

few tips you should use are using a variety of aussie post shops to send you clones from....even if it means travelling a few extra km to get to the other post office, its better than being caught....also the packaging and stealth methods used will have to be fine tuned because while it may be easy to send anything you want in the mail, there is a difference between the cuttings getting smashed to shit and getting them in pristene condition, etc.

one thought i had on the matter would be having a clone seller in every state in australia....why? well if one state gets knocked down, the others can continue business as usual and if the individual states and territories service only people in their area, it would reduce time in transit for the cuttings :thumbsup sadly finding enough people in every state of australia with the needed skills and equipment + willing to take the risk would be very limited :thumbdown

on the bright side of things, the more clone sellers there are, the more strains are shared and the average quality of weed in australia increase. on the bad side of things, if you get raided and are a big time clone dealer, you can get caught with literally thousands of plants and land yourself in some seriously deep shit from which light doesnt escape :stupid: but if you are willing to take the risks to reep the rewards, by all means im behind you 100% and will offer any assistance i can short of being the NSW member of a nation wide clone bank :P

The problem wouldn't be sending clones, that part is easy. The difficult part would be recieving the money. That is something very easily traced. If the feds wanted to bust you they'd just place an order then follow their payment back to you.

You are banking on the fact that you would not be a big enough interest for them to be bothered to bust you. But if they did decide to, it would be easily done. Thats the risk you would be taking.

The other risk is a customer getting a grudge against you for whatever reason and ringing crime stoppers with your bank account/PO Box details or whatever details you used to facilitate the payments. Crimestoppers do act on anonymous tips of grows and in fact its how a lot of busts occur.

The problem wouldn't be sending clones, that part is easy.  The difficult part would be recieving the money.  That is something very easily traced.  If the feds wanted to bust you they'd just place an order then follow their payment back to you.

You are banking on the fact that you would not be a big enough interest for them to be bothered to bust you.  But if they did decide to, it would be easily done.  Thats the risk you would be taking. 

The other risk is a customer getting a grudge against you for whatever reason and ringing crime stoppers with your bank account/PO Box details or whatever details you used to facilitate the payments.  Crimestoppers do act on anonymous tips of grows and in fact its how a lot of busts occur.

I have to agree with that 100%

I had a friend who had decided to do kinda the same as your thinking of and the payment is what stopped him , he had a site hidden behind the face of a different site and had all the technical parts organised EXCEPT for payment , and well thats sadly where they will easly get you as animal ( pipeman) has mentioned,

One possible way Hypotheticly speakign ofcourse would be to get a partner that in no way is involed in growing or the clone side of the business, and put the money through them however that opens up a whole nother bag of problems as to who you can trust , because I can tell you now that someone looking at 10 years in the slam for a friend is the ultimate test of loyalty, there are also a few other ways to hide transactions but then you really have to consider only doing bulk orders because with small amounts of money the fee's allone would leave you with very little

A person to talk to about it if your keen would be stonedas who runs just kuts

Good Luck with it whatever you decide to do but make sure you think it through 200% before even takign the first steps

I am so sick of this shit.  Go ahead and ban me you stupid cunts.  I'm done with this site.  There's only so much abuse I will take.

pipeman knows who I am, you idiots obviously don't.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight :stupid: while your having a whinge, i'll get back on topic.

The payment is 90% have figured out thanks to a certain suggestion by a fellow ozstoner.

Having a chat with Daz is on the cards.

I'll start putting some things together as well.

Also Kel is with me on this idea as well.

Clones have a limited "shelf life" so they are often taken when ordered, the waiting time is for them to develop roots and to prove themselves as viable plants.

:stupid:

well tom, my theory was to have them cut (from mothers) and waiting for them to grow roots in the 1-2 weeks, then make sure they prove themselves of viable, then send.

my plan is too have around 10-15 mother plants of different strains. maybe every 6 months grow them out and get new mothers of different strains. so not just same old, same old.

keep the feedback comming, very useful for me or anyone wanting to start a clone bank in australia.

also Wantdachronic.....awesome plan mate. really good idea about a clone seller in every state.

say this went ahead, well it definently is one day, who else would jump on the bandwagon and support my campaign..haha! PM me if you like.