Adelaide 1 plant law?

So if you have two expect to find yourself in court as you considered commercial at that point..the only way around it is if you have them growing seperately and stick to your guns and say no the other one is my missus and she says the same thing..be wary of the quizzing her on where she obtained the plant from (ie NOT from you) and them also asking her for some details o the plant..ie when its going to be ready etc...

Sad but true

I live in city Adelaide and always grow 3-5 plants as a minimum. The law is crooked and will only change if people are prepared to discuss cultivation with policy makers. I have always been prepared to go to court to defend my personal cultivation. The notions that plants have genders, that bad people rip and that (god forbid) you might like a little contingency in the event of crop failure are, as far as I can tell, not known by our politicians (strictly cigars and wine). Laws will only change if ALL pot-smokers educate those around them; otherwise we'll always be perceived as shady, criminal addicts and not as cultivator connoisseurs.

Oh, and check out Hemp SA for more SA news. Not sure how up to date it is tho'

Edited by Gruntus