Howard, Blair and Bush are war criminals

Fair enough, Bush, Howard and Blair are all pricks but in reality Iraq needed 'liberating' if you can call it that. Rather an oil seeking maniac than a mass murderer. Although they can all get stuffed for all i care.

saddam really needed to go, he fucked his country up severly and the majority of iraq wanted him either taken out of power or killed, either way as long he was taken out of power and an official government set up...

in reality our leaders did not need to convince the people of iraq that what they were doing was the right thing, they wanted saddam gone as well but for our benifet, we needed proof that a war was needed in order to take him out of power so our leaders bullshitted us and re-worded intelligence reports to make the matter seem extremely urgent :thumbdown

so the definitions for a legal war are if saddam invades kuwait thats illegal, but if george invades iraq,afganistan, bunch of countrys in south america, and any were else he chooses, thats legal,

no wonder i have such a hard time figuring things out in the world,

i have a hard time understanding the difference too :scratchin about the only difference i have found between the 2 is for a legal war, you get UN support, for an illegal war, the UN will write you a nasty letter telling you how upset they are about the situation :peace:

maybe the difference is that a legal war gives the land back to the population of the invaded country after the war and in an illegal war, instead of giving the land back, they claim it in the name of their own country....

saddam certainly needed removing but so do dozens of leaders around the world, getting rid of saddam because he was bad was just an excuse to manipultate oil prices, are they liberated? will they be liberated?, or will they continue to be a pawn of the US as they have been for the last 20 yrs.

how come the yanks didnt go in with force during all that serbian business that went on for years, no oil?