Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Eating plain hash?

Recommended Posts

I ate a small block of hash many years ago. I was at Maitland railway station and couldn't find a cool spot to smoke before the Sydney train came. As the train came in I popped the hash in my mouth and chewed it up. For those who know the rail line, I was pleasently stoned by Broadmeadow - but the high just continued to climb. By Central I was nearly unable to walk, very intense. At this point I had to walk past 3 police at the ticket checkout, one of the more uncomfortable experiences I've had.


Aside from the dosage issue, my only real worry about uncooked hash is the potential for food poisoning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.