homemade vaporizer???

Getting the most out of your weed isn't usually related to the bong (unless it's way shit) but to how long you hold down your smoke. i think novice smokers only get about 20% THC off their hits and people like Chong who hold it in for ages can get upto 60-80%. The problem with this is the covering of your lungs with tar.

As i think i said, it's easy to make electric bong out of water pump, but you need a small chamber, coz most don't have the pulling power of a good set of lungs. There is also a slight staling of smoke as you fill up the chamber with smoke before removing lid and sucking (sort of like a bucket bong, but not)

I had a mate who could hold his breath for over a minute.

Seeing some one punch a cone and hold their breath for a minute is fucked...

Total ghost hit.

But he would get more out of a cone than i would get out of 3.

::M1557::

Used to be able to do that shit with Christmas Tree's / Grendades for those who are familliar with the term.

Havent done it in a while....Haven't had a mate up to the challenge...Shez ??:P

Ghosting is funny to do aswell...esp if your talking to someone while you do it (like parents for example hahaha).

IMO thou...you don't get anything more from it than respect and a head spin. Doesnt get you more stoned if you ghost. I've been told that THC is absorbed within the first 2 seconds of it being in your lungs. Generally i go bout 10 to be "safe" hahaha Also think about it a little...The less smoke coming out...the more is condensed in your lungs. Now think about the build up of bright orange smoke residue around the mouth piece of your bong. That is only the build up that has been there from smoke passing by it. Now think about your lungs again and how long you want to hold it in :P.

All in all if your smoking anyway who cares really ? Haha...IMHO

Oh yes...

I do have fond memories of the bucket.

And some not so fond...

Buckets are wicked for parties, and especialy if your host has a pool.

Replace the bucket with the pool water.

And make sure u get some chicks in there doing it with you...

I have never seen clothes leave the female body so fast!

LMFAO couldnt have summed up memories with a bucket any better....except the chicks part :blink: :shy: Didn't end up meeting stoner chicks til this year...all the girls in my old town were freakin' prudes. But hey when we got drunk, we got the quoted effect ;).

FYI:Grenades are a cone turn upside down on a cone n lit thru the tiny hole.Packed with weed of course.

Christmas tree's are the same thing but without the cone on top so they are a little more "arty" ;) hahaha.

;) id like to see somebody make an electric bong...

that would be cool make it so u can get the most outta weed :shy:..

hmm... thinkin of making one

Also dude they do make these...a mate of mine had one. Essentially all they are is a dicksmith keyboard vaccuum with a conepiece attatched.

If you left it with me i could "probably" (im a lazy stoner dont forget) source out where to get all the parts n give you a rough idea how to make one. But honestly dude...they smoke shit and are only good for when your too drunk to pull a bong ! haha. That and they have the bad habbit of pumping smoke into you even when you dont want it :blink:...for example the mate who bought it passed out with it in his mouth still goin blowin smoke. Funny thing to see.

Getting the most out of your weed isn't usually related to the bong (unless it's way shit) but to how long you hold down your smoke. i think novice smokers only get about 20% THC off their hits and people like Chong who hold it in for ages can get upto 60-80%. The problem with this is the covering of your lungs with tar.

A lot of people think this, but from what ive read apparently its not how long you hold it in for (as this doesnt get you higher it just fucks your lungs and gives you a fuck off head rush) its how big of a drag you take in the first place.

I'm not entirely sure whether to believe what ive read or just go with stoner instinct. :blink:

You make it out of everyday things u use. A bucket and 2lt bottle and a cone plus water all u need to have a mind blow off of any shit pot but good pot works even better

:blink:, i love it when people consider things like cones "everyday things", it restores my faith in humanity. :reallyexcited: :thumbsup :;):