homemade vaporizer???

first off, im 18 and have no money. so most of the time i smoke out of a aluminum foil pipe that i made. well i was smoking last night and i thought about this vaporizer my friend made with a light bulb. so i was just wondering if i put the flame so it was underneath the pipe(right below the weed) and let it get real hot, would it work like a vaporizer?

yes and no....

the heat will make the pot spew out the potent vapour but you'll have to have a tube of some kind (empty pen comes to mind) to suck it all in....

a fdew of my friends have tried this with disapointing results but the best way they found was to make a pipe shape and have the tube coming out from the tip of the cone...they would site the pot in the cone shaped part with the flat bit on the bottom and then they would heat it up...

worked ok but the amount of times it burnt threw was pathetic and the high was not as strong as it would have been if it was smoked in a bong but it was good for an experiment ::):

if your on the dole like me, just put $10 away every fortnight and in a few months you can buy yourself a kick ass bong :smoke

Once again.

I agree.

Im sick of people blowing the wind up the vaporiseres ass.

Sure, they are a decent smoke... but in my humble opinion a decent bong can fuck over a vapouriser any day.

I also tend to find that when people try too hard to make home made smoking devices they are so shit that you end up wasting alot of time and effort.

Just go to your local and buy a cheap glassie.

Might set you back 30 bucks.

But you will know where that money went when u pull your first cone out of it.

::M1557::

True, but then again, there are alot of idiots who like to drop glass bongs (maybe a re-inforced steel bong would be a good idea) so it can get expensive if you need to replace it.

ftwltmdi420, as for smoking out of aluminium foil *shudders* please don't! go buy a stem for a few bucks (cone too).

If you happen to have an aquarium waterpump hanging around you can use that to make a low-powered auto-bong if your after something (it pulls the cone for you, you just inhale). Otherwise I'd reccomend go buying one, hell i got a ceramic type one for $16.

But you will know where that money went when u pull your first cone out of it.

i nearly fell over with amazement when i smoked my first cone out of a bought bong, fucking so much better than the good old 600mL coke bottles with the 10cm of hose and if your a decent stoner an actual cone piece rather than one made from foil :)

but for a serious improvement and a cheap price, stem andcone piece will set you back about $8-10 like shezdog said :)

I also just brought a nice new bong, I dropped my old pyrex one and it broke .

SO i brought a cheap $10 plastic bong, it was fucking aweful. I reakon the smoke has plastic in it. I used it for about 3 weeks, it was actually starting to turn me off smoking.

SO-

I brought another MWP bong, it was $30-00 and already needs a nice rice and metho cleanup :).

:)

come on guys easiest and cheapest way to do it is with the old bucket bong. Haven't you ever made a bucket bong the head rush is unbelievable and no bong can come close to the rush you get from a cone out of a bucket bong it can make leave give you a buzz. You make it out of everyday things u use. A bucket and 2lt bottle and a cone plus water all u need to have a mind blow off of any shit pot but good pot works even better.

Email me if you want to know how to make if you dont already know great party idea heehee. ( thewolfz26@gmail.com ) i'll sent you a picture of one i have made as well its very easy you'll love it for something different anyway.. B)

Oh yes...

I do have fond memories of the bucket.

And some not so fond...

Buckets are wicked for parties, and especialy if your host has a pool.

Replace the bucket with the pool water.

And make sure u get some chicks in there doing it with you...

I have never seen clothes leave the female body so fast!

B)

::M1557::