have you ever

have you ever lit your hair or cloths on fire while trying to lite a pipe or other smoking device  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

haha, that's classic.

Jim, the problem with burning embers jumping out of the conepiece can only be solved one way. Pull the bastard through!! :P

My mate thinks it's just hilarious to pack a cone by compressing the pot to 1/8 of it's original size by packing it down with a screwdriver, then he gets pissed off when i stop pulling and half the stash is blown out of the conepiece....followed by a long search for weed under the slightly charred couch, :P!!

Same mate, also burnt his foot, by chain smoking two joints, one got right down to roach and started to burn his fingers so he flicked it away and it landed in his shoe......he wasn't wearing socks!! haha, never seen someone jump up so fast!!

hey ppls

i normally dont lite myself up when lighting the billie :) but once i had a friend help me out a bit. it was winter time, i was wearing this fury kind of jacket. just as i started to lite my cone my mate lit up another lighter and was singing the elbow of my jacket a bit... i thought id just ignore him till i was done, but then all of a sudden my jacket caught alight and the flame rushed up my arm..... towards my face where i was still smoking my bong :S it all happened so fast, scared the shit out of me too. it was just the fury shit on the jacket that burned so no harm done... but it did catch me unawares ^_^