valium to treat cannabis use.

There is a conspiracy theory somewhere there... :detective2:

tehe im conspiring away i think i should have a beleivable theory by sometime tonight.

im with that one the whole medical proffession. some reccomended reading so you can form your own theorys would be anything by Phillip Day. especially the mind game. it is a fascinating look at how modern psychology has taken hold of our cultur. all of his work is verified and backed up if you are a fan of micheal moore type books expose's on the world or someone who has been through australias mental health system you should enjoy it.

and i know nature has many poisons including our beloved MJ. but really is it right to replace one "poison" with another. shouldnt we be looking at the sources of our pain rather than masking it? ...

.::clone::.

and i know nature has many poisons including our beloved MJ.

yeh when you smoke pot it contains toxins, but there is also receptors in your head that exist just for thc, I dont think there is any just for valium...

As far as psych goes from what i've read, any kind of personality trait can be classed as mental illness....I tend to think God made us all different and gave us the ganja to help us along the way... :thumbsup

Wow, does make you wonder how often valium is prescribed to younger people who've fessed up to chuffing :scratchin

That's bloody scary, I hate that kind of chemical shit and I'm feeling pretty pissed right now that they're actually willing to prescribe valium for pot smoking! :angry: Just another avenue of sucking you into the wonderful world of Pharmaceutical drugs, especially the addictive/dependent type.

As Luke said: Bastards.

yeah well at an interview at centrelink the other day, i was told that because of my chronic insomnia and the mental issues that come along with it, i should try valium or another simular drug that acts as a sleeping tablet as well as an anti-depressant...i said to the guy that smoking a joint can have the same affects with less chance of addiction and the reply i got was that mj was illegal and although many people think its safe, its alot more dangerous than you know.... :D i said alcohol is vastly more dangerous than smoking some pot, not only can you die in the 1 sitting, you have to deal with people who spike drinks, people get angry and start fights, etc...stoners dont fight all that often, wether it be they are too stoned to fight or the smoking has made them nice people, either way the pot smokers are a hell of alot nicer than alcholics, its alot safer for you, etc. but which one is legal? same applies to those synthetic drugs in alot of cases...alot more dangerous that weed, but the government can tax it....

well didnt he look shitty with me :gun2: he started going on about how its mentally addictive and how long term use causes depression, etc...i said you can go on about those so called facts which were issued to you by the government and i'll believe the 6000 years of use with no deaths or even an overdose that has been supressed by the people you work for.....he changed the subject ::devilred:: :detective2:

how its mentally addictive and how long term use causes depression, etc...i said you can go on about those so called facts which were issued to you by the government

Some people, I just want to pull out a big sticky plant and start slapping em over the head with it!

I shall name them the "sleepwalkers" becuase although they function as basic human beings, they never actually wake up to whats going on around them... :gun2: :devilred: :detective2: