Bad thing about euro stuff it takes sooooooo long to get here... unless its a seedbank sending it, like dr chronic or xpat or planetskunk.. Ive gotten seeds from Canada and it takes three weeks either way, sending cash there and recieving back. SO ANNOYING. Heavens stairways is meant to be decent too, but Ill just stick with faster seedbanks, until I can afford good genetics, then ill resort to waiting for cbay stuff, and maybe some HS.

Those strains look really killer.. I eventually want to grow some Joey Weed Apollo 11 F2's. My favourite strain.. the Thai x A11/A13trip from Maud Dibb a couple years ago grew really nice, but it was male.. the Black Domina x C99/NLxFlo he sent me I got to budding and the sativa phenos were just beatiful. Makes me really want to get some C99/A11 genetics back in the growroom. Shit yield though.. but ah well, who cares about yield when you are growing weed that nice!

already tried twice to get these type of genetics here in oz ,

this time i might be lucky & catch them custom guy's gerking off to fhm

Really hope you do get them ev, perseverance usually pays off :thumbsup

that bangi haze one sounds interesting, you'll have to do a diary on them...please

iam hanging out to have a go at Apollo Mist - Reservior seeds, this is the write up on them:

Devout followers of Kali Mist will be astounded at the flawless alchemy between their favorite smoke and the divine Apollo 11. Soaring to these stratospheric heights may initially startle the unprepared smoker (okay, the prepared smoker, as well), but her paralyzing G-force quickly turns to a long glide at light speed well before fear might otherwise set in. A pre-flight physical remains optional but is strongly encouraged. Those weak in the heart, head or mind are ill-advised to seek the counsel of this stellar spirit. Flowering time runs approximately 65 days - and, by the way, a lack of patience falls into the weak mind category.

you know..... im a sucker for a good description and i really like this :)

and im still looking for the schizo weed all the pollies are talking about :)

Me ranting about TH Seeds again... they have Kali Mist x Bubblegum too, a good sativa producer with a lovely high apparently. But yea, I definately want to pick up some A11 F2's from Joey Weed Seeds sooner than later, but my next couple grows are looking like they are going to be full up!

keep ranting .. taken from c\bay auction

these look nice & still at 35 bucks us

This is a cross of perhaps my two favorite strains. I used the same Aloha White Widow 2002 that I used in other crosses. This time I added her sister, the legendary Sweet Thang clone(Aloha White Widow 97-98) to the harem. Although these plants came from different years Aloha Amsterdam says they are the exact same. For my part I couldn't see much difference. They were huge fat buds on super strong plants. I used a couple from each vintage anmd mixed all the seeds. The smell is sweet as candy. They actually smell like old fashioned rock candy to me. Many people swear she smells and tastes like Grape Koolaide. The crystal coverage is super thick and causes the plants to look like they were standing in the snow. They finish in about 56 days as usual with a White Widow. But this is no ordinary WW. Aloha Amsterdam says she was crossed with a secret plant. Rumors abound but the truth is no one knows the secret cross. For me the AWW is the best of all the Widows. For the male I used the Blowfish male from Dutchflowers. It is the most powerful strain I have ever smoked. It totally wipes me out with just a couple tokes. The best part of the Blowfish is the aroma and taste. This one is unique for sure. It smells of pineapple baby powder sort of. It is difficult to put your finger on the exact smell. It tastes just like it smells. I really love it. I have never tried anything I like better. It has a good yield although not as big as the Chocolate Trip or the AWW. Hopefully crossing it with the Aloha White Widow will yield a cross that is better than either of the parents. This has been tested for germination only. I am going to start the price low but only for awhile. I am sure these should be going for the same price as the straight Blowfish. Good luck.

aloha ww \ blowfish

Edited by everest

Shit yea... cbay genetics are absolutely killer. Just takes ages to get the bloody things, and you have to send them money first. But at the end of the day im sure its definately worth every penny. I think its Subcool that has heaps of his genetics on cbay, they seem excellent displaying wicked hybrid vigour.

keep ranting .. taken from c\bay auction

these look nice & still at 35 bucks us

This is a cross of perhaps my two favorite strains. I used the same Aloha White Widow 2002 that I used in other crosses. This time I added her sister, the legendary Sweet Thang clone(Aloha White Widow 97-98) to the harem. Although these plants came from different years Aloha Amsterdam says they are the exact same. For my part I couldn't see much difference. They were huge fat buds on super strong plants. I used a couple from each vintage anmd mixed all the seeds. The smell is sweet as candy. They actually smell like old fashioned rock candy to me. Many people swear she smells and tastes like Grape Koolaide. The crystal coverage is super thick and causes the plants to look like they were standing in the snow. They finish in about 56 days as usual with a White Widow. But this is no ordinary WW. Aloha Amsterdam says she was crossed with a secret plant. Rumors abound but the truth is no one knows the secret cross. For me the AWW is the best of all the Widows. For the male I used the Blowfish male from Dutchflowers. It is the most powerful strain I have ever smoked. It totally wipes me out with just a couple tokes. The best part of the Blowfish is the aroma and taste. This one is unique for sure. It smells of pineapple baby powder sort of. It is difficult to put your finger on the exact smell. It tastes just like it smells. I really love it. I have never tried anything I like better. It has a good yield although not as big as the Chocolate Trip or the AWW. Hopefully crossing it with the Aloha White Widow will yield a cross that is better than either of the parents. This has been tested for germination only. I am going to start the price low but only for awhile. I am sure these should be going for the same price as the straight Blowfish. Good luck.

aloha ww \ blowfish

the guy who wrote this description should be wrighting speeches for the pres of usa i reakon seams he can put a spin on anything, wish i had that much gift of the gab i could sell my seeds ive made for $100's of dollars :blink:

God I could write descriptions on elite strains all day long... maybe in future years when I move out bush im hoping to work something out where I can perhaps start a decent breeding program. Im sick of people growing out 10 seeds then 'breeding' it with other strains and then going and telling everyone "HEY Look at my strain its elite".. when in reality you really need to veg out, clone, then flower hundreds of plants from different strains to get that true special pheno you want, wait till you see how it flowers, how it smokes etc... then go back to the clone you cut from it and use that baby.. ALOT of work I know, but thats how it SHOULD be done. Too many seedbanks are in it for the money nowdays, thats why I like Heavens stairway I guess, there are alot of breeders there with top quality shit like Joey weed and others who sell their genetics for cheap, considering the amount of work they actually do to put it out. People say hundreds of dollars is expensive for a few packs of seeds, but at the end of the day whats it worth... one ounce's worth of what you pay on the commercial market, and you make pounds in return of quality buds. However if your currently broke like I am and just trying to get back into, or initially into growing, then its a good idea to take whatever you can get, but quality is always better than quantity.

the guy who wrote this description should be wrighting speeches for the pres of usa i reakon seams he can put a spin on anything, wish i had that much gift of the gab i could sell my seeds ive made for $100's of dollars

yea i agree snappy speach writer , also got great feedback like 99% positive .... so it can't all be bollox :smoke

what crosses do you have ?