Blowfish is one of the best strains ever created by DutchFlowers. This is my new favorite based on the wonderful aroma and taste and the ripping high. This strain actually tastes and smells better than Trainwreck and hits much harder. I prefer the high over all others. It is very easy to smoke too much of this. This stuff tastes really really good and you just want to keep toking. I have been incapacitated very quickly smoking it. After smoking this I didn't feel my body or my head. The yield is huge and very early. It is easy to get 2 lbs per light in organic soil. It finishes to my taste in 50 days but I think most people would take it about 45 days. I have let it go all the way to 60 days with great results. It is easy to clone and easy to grow. You will love this one no matter who you are. I think this is the #1 strain available today and I have tried almost all of them. Gemination was 19 of 20. Only 40 packs were made total. No IPs. These are feminized seeds using STS. If you get a pack for less than $1000 you will think you got a bargain after you try it. I have set the starting price low so that you can all get a chance. For all the new folks that want to bid on these that is fine but please pay after you bid. Don't just run up the price so that legitimate buyers can't afford these. Good luck. jojorizo

from c-bay ...... just wandering have these yanks cracked it ?

i'd love to give this one a whirl

I really dont know why Australian growers arent going crazy over 'elite' genetics like these... I pretty much grew what I could get over in Sydney, then here in Perth Ive been growing commercial skunk strains.. and now this grow im just growing whatever I can get.. but definately next grow I will be purchasing some high quality strains.. high power haze's, apollo 11/13's and some stinky stanky dank ass bud strains like sour d and quality smoking strains like og kush.

Im sure if someone brought these into the country and started sharing genetics there would be an uproar in these quality genetics. Not enough Australians are into strains, and generally just stick with what they have ive found. I guess theres alot less stuffing around like that, but alot of Australians are seriously growing low quality pot. From all the commercial crap ive bought, alot of it has been real crap and mostly hardcore indica strains. But then I guess most growers growing the real good stuff dont sell their weed, so that could be another reason too.

but alot of Australians are seriously growing low quality pot. From all the commercial crap ive bought, alot of it has been real crap and mostly hardcore indica strains. But then I guess most growers growing the real good stuff dont sell their weed, so that could be another reason too.

Commercial strains are chosen to make the grower or dealer money fullstop. They are looking for things like yield, finishing time and ease of growth, the connoisseur on the other hand may want all those things as well but is more likely to try different strains to find the perfect taste of high etc.

Don't just judge Aussie pot based on what you can score.

After I accomplish a couple more grows and get a bit more experience under my belt I fully intend to try and get some of these kind of seeds. Not this strain specifically, I dont intend on spending $1000+ on a pack of seeds, but Ive found a couple of the more expensive strains I'd love to try out.

maybe a few people could chuck in to get something like this to our shores? :scratchin. That way you'd have a couple different experienced growers who could clone etc and keep the strain alive in Australia for all of us to enjoy :). Just a thought anyways.

Yea not only just on what I can score, but just from reading grow threads etc.. I dont think ive seen one Aussie OG Kush grow... not one Aussie Trainwreck, hardly any Dutchflowers strains, hardly anything from CBay, none of Rezdog's stuff.

i know a few people who have grown rezdogs stuff before he started selling em and was swaping em on the ssc and as for og kush and dflowers they have been passed around people in the know its just that some people think there keepers some dont.

here's a few i'm going to get in this year .. :) one more for ouside the other the haze for inside .. look at the trich's .. plus growers in europe have done well ...

pics from ACE seeds

post-526-1138345966_thumb.jpg nepalese jam .... outdoor

post-526-1138346072_thumb.jpg bangi haze .... indoors

already tried twice to get these type of genetics here in oz , the first attempt was the teshank from rodwal , got ate by mice :smoke , the second was seeds won at auction in europe & i'm still waiting :whistling

this time i might be lucky & catch them custom guy's gerking off to fhm

ev :smoke