Magic Water Pipe

Sorry but I have to call 'BULLSHIT' on this one, no bong on earth will give 5 times better results :sly

Let me just clear something up. My old bong has a medium size cone piece and there is a level you get to, where no matter of smoking will get you anymore stoned (Stupidly sticky bud excluded). With my new cyclone bong I get above this level within 3 or 4 cones.

It is a fair call that no bong in the world would give 5 times better results, but I think it is fair to say the multiplication factor would be 2-3 with this bong.

There was no changing of weed between the bong swap over so different weed cannot be blamed for my extreme level of stonedness whilst using this bong.

Let me explain.

It has small pin pricks in it that mix air with the smoke as it comes through the bong. THC is carried on O2 molecules into the bloodstream and by mixing air with the smoke more THC makes it to the bloodstream. (Less THC exhaled). Also when smoking green, more oxygen is absorbed by the lungs than usual respiration and air/smoke is drawn deeper into the lungs (Hence you should not follow a bong with a ciggie if you care about your health as it does more damage after weed). Ask your doctor or resident stoner to verify this.

Still don’t believe me?

Do this simple experiment.

Have a cone in the usual way

Now half cover the shotty and see if it hits you harder.

Tell me how you go mate?

There is very few facts known about which way of smoking get you more belted. Everyone has their own ideas about which method gets you stoned. Let me know what you have come up with

I've been wondering about this myself for years - the lungs clearly have a maximum capacity for absorbing cannabinoids, so at what point are you just exhaling and wasting your smoke? Amongst my friends (girls) we used to inhale others smoke when kissing, and we got absolutely ripped, but then this is me (with bad lungs) and a bunch of girls who rarely smoke. The reaction I got on OG was that everyone else who had tried it had gotten nothing out of it, but we very definitly did.

You're basically watering down your cannabis by inhaling more oxygen, so you're not wasting as many cannabinoids. Whenever I have a toke, I take small tokes and take down about 60-70% air along with it. With my vape I'm finding the same holds true - with such potent vapour in the bag I get much higher if I have smaller tokes with plenty of oxygen, rather than taking huge vapor rips and exhaling out clouds of visible vapour.

Food for thought at least B)