New Munchies Invention

Hey like i wouldn't go and eat that shit man, not four of 'em anyways.

BWWAAAHAHAHAHA!

:)

Its like.. "oh yeah.. on second thaughts... its probly best that you dont try and eat those..."

Meanwhile some guy thaught it sounded quite nice and died of unapropriate food combintations.

:P

I still dont understand why you didnt eat them seperatly...

All of those ingredients make awesome munch just by them selves.

I love jerky.

::M1557::

Yeah, jerky is the shiznit!!

And looking back any sane (and likely un-stoned) person would eat all ingredients separetly (except maybe chives). :) oh and the gold chain (go the bling).

My condolences to the family of the stoned idiot attempting to replicate my recipe!! :)

As for anyone browsing this recipe looking for something worthwhle to munch on, i'd just reccomend cheese on toast!! :reallyexcited:

One of my favourite munchies food is to crack open a new jar of nutella and dig in with a spoon.

79024[/snapback]

if you like nutella then try putting a large dollop on a slice of soft white bread with no crusts, then roll it into...well......a roll, squeeze it to seal the edges and then stick it in the microwave for a minitue.

sounds plain and boring, but when your on the munchies its fucking amazing and you'll eat at least 3 in a row. :reallyexcited: :reallyexcited: :reallyexcited: :thumbsup

Nuttella and cream cheese sandwiches are really good, they taste just like chocolate cheese cake.

I also like eating peanut butter and banana sandwiches (Elvis ate those fried)

I also like anything with peanut butter and chocolate, thats really huge in North America, but apprently not popular here which is probably the oddest thing I find here as I figured that was like a universal flavour combination everyone liked.

Okay much much much better recipe, which also happens to have donuts in it...

I was talking to Dicepunk (Dicey at best, dicier than the rest) on the chat and asked himfor an idea for munchies so this is his, relally.

All i did was get some cinnamon donuts, placed three pieces of cadbury hazelnut on top, and put in microwave on medium-high for 90 seconds.

After that, the choc had half melted, i rubbed it in with a spoon (the same spoon i used to cut the choc) and there you have it a hot, choc donut (let cool, for about 5 mins)and it should be served with a cool glass of milk.

I really really loved these and i just wanna say, "Dicey, your the SHIT!!" (in vbest Dr. Greenthumb's Jed voice) haha

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.