making a single brownie

Yeah, that's a good question.

I don't make my things from scratch. After i've gone to the trouble of making the butter I can't be stuffed gathering all the other ingredients together etc. so I use packet mixes.

I generally get a packet mix that says to add butter but vegetable oil is the same thing really, just make sure you don't get one of those 'low fat' ones cos they won't want you to add any butter/oil.

Because I'm only cooking with 2g of bud and I want the cookies/whatever to be nice and potent I divide the dry mixture into two identical bowls and then put one of the halves in a container for next time.

Then I just halve the amount of butter too. Usually this means cooking 2g bud in 40g butter. I don't weigh up the butter cos again, I can't be stuffed. Also I have discovered it doesn't really matter if you're a bit out.

I find one packet mix of cookies (for example) makes about 10 big cookies, so half the mixture makes 5 which is really good with 2g of bud - nice and strong but not so strong that you turn into a quivering wreck... Well, sometimes that happens, but only cos the cookies taste so good! ;-)

BTW, the normal packet mix I use is betty crocker choc chip cookies. Because you need to add one egg I do that before dividing the dry mixture and store the other half in the fridge.

Hope this helps! :-)