Germination attempt 2

Slotty2

Ok well my first attempt failed miserably. So this time I am going along the paper towel method.

Basically what I have done is get a little saucer, place 2 layers of paper towel on it, soak them both, then place 2 seeds on the towel, followed by 2 more layers of soaked towel.

I then got another identical sacuer and placed it upside down on top of the other to create darkness and increase humidity.

Here are a few pics. Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh by the way I am trying to germinate kiwi green from mjoz.

post-5067-1107764600_thumb.jpg

post-5067-1107764610_thumb.jpg

g'day bro,

some seeds are more harder then others to pop - some times they have a thicker outer shell - you could try slightly rubbing then with sandpaper to allow water to access seed easier.

Ive also found sometimes f2 seeds are irregular sizes and shapes try a f1 hybrid seed.

Also remember - you get what you pay for - -- pay a few extra bucks and get the original breeders seeds not f2 seeds.

Ive only ever had problems with Soma Rockbud and none of the ten seeds poped - other then that ive never had a problem, but ive allways used original breeder seeds.

If none of your seeds pop - email OZMJ and tell then - im sure they will help you out

Jack