My big beauties

Very nice outdoor tress bro - well done!

after I read your thread in its fullness, you said on 1 FEB 2005 you planted the ladies 6 weeks prior.

How big were they when you planted? so it was about mid DEC when you done it?What strain were they? How much dry yeild ya recken per plant?Besides cowshit and water did you give the ladies any other ferts?

Again mate - well done!

Jack

Thanks alot for the comments guys :( it feels great to have all my hard work appreciated by my fellow ozstoners. you guys rock! :thumbsup

Very nice outdoor tress bro - well done!

after I read your thread in its fullness, you said on 1 FEB 2005 you planted the ladies  6 weeks prior.

How big were they when you planted? so it was about mid DEC when you done it?What strain were they? How much dry yeild ya recken per plant?Besides cowshit and water did you give the ladies any other ferts?

Again mate - well done!

Jack

Giday Jack, in response to your questions ; I planted them in December when they were...I'd say medium sized seedlings (not stretching but well established). I could just see their roots at the bottom of the propogation tray that I used.

I fed the girls when the were in the vegetative stage with some Yates Thrive and some other fertilizer that was high in nitrogen. To promote flowering and bigger buds I gave them some sulphate of potash which is like 50% potassium and half a small bottle of Bud Res - i think it's usually used as a hydro fert but my friend recommended i give it a go and I cant complain about the results. :smoke I also tryed giving them epsom salts every once in a while to help them get some trace elements and a bit of lime at the end.

Im not sure what the strain is and i'd love to know myself! the plants seemed (this is just a guess) to be maybe be a 65% sativa - 35% indica mix. They grew ridiculously big but also had some indica traits as well....i think. They smell chronicly of un-ripe mangos as well, which might give you some clues about the strain. perhaps its

mango x big bud? :scratchin haha.

As for how much i'll get from each plant, all i can say for the moment is alot. but i'll keep you updated and hopefully get some post - harvest photos!

Thanks again man

hark

Heres some fotos of the girls hanging up to dry. I've started pulling the dryest ones down to cure them after giving them about 3 weeks in a cool dark room. I'll try to get some close up bud shots for you all as soon as possible so stick around!

Also... Thanks to all my friends who helped me with the manicuring and harvesting, you guys rock. ::blink::

p.s this new photo posting system is heaps better, go Ozstoners!

post-768-1114139489_thumb.jpg

post-768-1114139520_thumb.jpg

post-768-1114139535_thumb.jpg

post-768-1114139553_thumb.jpg

Reminds of this movie I saw once a while back, forgot what it's called, but it was generally about some guys who found a "magical forest of marijuana". It was supposed to be a forest of pot on government owned land left over from when medical research was being done in the 1930's or something. They ended up filling the trunk of their car (a 70-80's car, bigass trunk) with sacks of weed.

Anyway, sweet grow man. I'd kill for something like that.