My big beauties

Gday Luke, thanks for the compliments!

I started off with pretty poor soil, lots of clay and almost no organic material. I added stacks of manure, a few bags of potting mix, and a good helping of compost. I dug that all in and tryed to airate the soil as much as possible. Afterwards i put down a bed of hay mulch and let it all rot down for a few weeks. Once the seedlings were established i started to fertilize them with Thrive, its high in nitrogen but also has a bit of phosphorous and potassium as well as some trace elements. I also put all the males through the mulcher and fed them to the girls. Since they have started flowering I've been applying sulphate of potash once a week and also put on some Bud Res which increases flower size and give you more buds, at least thats what the bottle said.

Cheers guys

hark!

cheers guys... the photos dont really do them justice, they look 10 times better in the flesh. :lol:

"mate they look 27 feet" haha! it's a bit of an illusion... they're in a raised garden bed that i built and it makes them look alot taller than they really are. Ive had to rebuild my camouflage twice because they kept out-growing it, and now one has started to edge over it again!

Its the best feeling to stand in the middle of them, all you can see is buds, buds, and more buds.

thanks again guys.

hark!

Lovely looking plants there Hark, you should have a nice amount to toke on for quite awhile.

Check your Personal Messages - I sent you one a few days ago that you haven't yet read.

Edited by EIkel