Best brand of cigars?

For me its Montecristo Especial No.2 or Havana upmans. R&J are a nice smoke for the price though. The cuban variety mind you. the dominicans also make R&J's which are shit IMO.

Henry Wintermans? B) nah guess they're OK when you're out an about an don't really want to be holding onto a soggy poop stick for hours on end.

Hey anyone who has ever grown tobacco -

I know how its grown and when to harvest - but can u harvest at any time of the year or how does it work exactly. Months to grow? Type of climate? Can u grow hydro?

Im entending to cure for about 6 months for full flavour - and i agree about the port thing, another good option is dipping in Southern Comfort and curing again.

I like strong, bold cigars with a hint of spice(picky picky lol ) - Does any1 know any AUSTRALIAN brands.

Im planning to grow Nicotiana rustica var. major which is a stronger variety

see -

http://www.herbalistics.com.au/shop/produc...&products_id=90

or maybe coast tobacco, this is mostly for char'in weed and cigars(not ciggies).

Im not a usual tobacco smoker except i char weed with ciggs tobacco, i never smoke ciggas and usually add very low amounts of tobacco anyway.

I would hate the addiction becuase it scares the shit out of me smoking shit all day and getting hooked - call me paranoid but ive i was a very heavy smoker in my teens and ive quit since i was late 16, and im 19 now. Ive never touched tobacco since then.

The cigars are for special occasions and for a good bold smoke. :devilred: