Reasons cannabis is illegal

Guest Urbanhog

i'm i am off the topic here specially for this MJ forum, but this absinthe drink is pretty nice with a bit of opium tincture, whoa! you surely get these wicked floaty feelings specially with pot cookies, but becareful, as opium tincture can be pretty addictive, its easy to make, just after to made the opium balls with opium resin when you extract them off the pods, just break up the opium pods dry them a bit and soak them in high alchoal like over 70% for few weeks, and bingo! you have a opium tincture.... just the same way with making cannabis tincture. :blink:

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Hi All,

Im new here and thought id have my say too!

When you get pulled over, it is usual to be breathalized.....that way authorities can reduce road accidents and keep drink drivers from killing themselves and others. If there was no way of measuring or regulating this, would drinking be outlawed?

The problem is authorities are unable to determine the amount of thc in your system using any simple and acurate, on the spot method. Your saliva or blood must be sent away for testing.

Perhaps,..if an ACURATE and on-the-spot thc test is made available, it would become less of an issue,..as the authorities would be able to determine I am a regular user and cancel my licence for life ... lol....or at least untill I complete one of thoes drug&alchohol courses they currently run for drinkdriving offenders. Similar punishments could be adopted and enforced,. lets face it....alchohol kills more people than POT eva will, so why is it such a problem?

Legalize it, Legalize ME :P

i'm no authority on the issue but i saw on the news a bit on how booze busses are arming up with full drug testers no bigger than breathalisers.. i'm not sure what bodily byproduct it examines though.

you mentioned the government not leaglising it due to health reasons well i was surfing and i found this

"Cannabis has an effect on the heart, similar to the effects of exercise. It may be just as good for the heart as going to the gym " thats from the bbc website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/cannabis/

dunno if that news to anyone but it was to me lol

plus when it comes to the bad sides of the health issue like 'it contains more tar than tobacco' well you smoke a f*ck load less. I cant imagine myself ever smoking a pack a day of joints!! Plus once legalised more ppl will grow and potency will increase and we'll be smoking even less.

and gettin back to the point of the string.. legalisation.

My friend suggested to me, and it makes alot of sense, that tobaco comapanies have alot of pressure on politicians to legalise weed so they can monopolise the market.. dirty bastards!!

Edited by Pete

dope is dangerous, if you could see the black chunks I cough up you would understand. I reckon I probably do the pack of joints a day thing too, I dunno, I use 1400w all for personal smoke. I dont have scales but I'd say I'd smoke 2 to 3 oz a week and my girlfriend smokes 1 to 2.

I know I sound like some young kid bragging about how much piss they can drink, but yeah.

I started chronically smoking pot, when I quit smokes, and I use pot the same as smokes, I dont ever sit down and have a session, I just smoke one when I feel like it, say every 10 to 20 minutes. It just calms me down like ciggies used to, I don't get stoned very often, too lazy to keep packing bongs up for myself and my gyrlfriend is to busy watching TV to keep my bong packed.

Anyway smoking pot makes some of us lazy and boring. Im too paranoid to get out of the house and make friends. and this is why pot is illegal.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE SMOKING, and I love growing even more, but I realise that without pot.

I would be another sheep in a crap job, saving for that stupid yellow commodore.

That is what they would like me to be doing. But unfortunately for them, I only leave the house to collect the money they give me for being a stoned retard.

POT IS ILLEGAL COS IT MAKES YOU A LAZY WANKER!!

Guest Urbanhog
Im too paranoid to get out of the house and make friends.

Maybe sounds like you may have a problem..... I think you seriously need to cut down big time.... 2-3 oz's a week? I will be a "lazy wanker" of course, I think thats too much for me. Maybe not you since you seem to have pretty high tolerence towards pot, which in my opinion.. why smoke so much pot if it doesnt make you stoned? But hey, it's your life..... :)

There's more in life than just pot. ;)

I think you need to have a good think mate.

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

I get stoned almost everyday now. Its something I said I'd never do. mainly I do it at night after dinner. It gives me a nice relaxing feel and ensures a good night's sleep which I love. Basically great to relax and unwind.

Maybe its my imagination, but when I toke up before going to bed I have a much deeper sleep if that makes any sense, and I've also noticed my dreams seem to be a lot more vivid and last for longer.

i know what you mean pipeman.

i'm usually a chronic insomniac and also take various forms of valerian quite often...

but i find that after a good smoking session, i'm off to beddy-bye land sooner than usual (not having to wait for hours before dozing off) and i sleep much deeper (not waking up every 45 mins - 1 hour).....

i don't dream much anymore - well, not a dream that i can remember. i only seem to dream when i'm not stressed. must be almost 3 or 4 months since i last remember dreaming.

Yeah, I know I need to have a good think, that is why I posted that, pot is a problem for me. For me there isn't much more to life than pot. But I love pot so much that I'm a happy guy. I'm not like a junky. My house is clean, My lawn is short, and my vegies and flowers are great. I love gardening and smoking. But yeah, I know I shouldn't smoke so much. I'm alot the same as pipeman and black beauty in the sleep thing, except the valerian shit, Temazapan and pot are the only things that work for me. Pot helped me get out of Normison addiction, which is probably another reason why I smoke so much.

On dreams, I know that I have much better dreams when I'm away from home without pot, sleeping with Normison's. Theres a bit about this in a book I've got.

It says that THC alters brain chemicals involved in sleep as well as brain patterns, which can supress REM sleep and dreams. Smokers are meant to have their most lucid dreams in the morning, in the last few hours of sleep, while normal people who have their dreams in the middle of their sleep. That is what Jason King says in 'The Cannabible'