Best place to do this

wilderbud

Question

I have smoked marijuana for a few years because of increasing back pain and have decided its all an illusion so I have quit. I have allowed myself to be intimidated into thinking nothing is wrong with - pain should be felt and marijuana is too good at hiding chronic pain. Ive never felt comfortable using marijuana for pain relief because it clouds my thoughts.

I decided a long time ago that Id rather die of a heart attack than any wasting disease so Im going to get hooked up with some designer drugs that should shorten my lifespan in a more positive way.

Legalize it but criticize it! :P

man reading these post deeply depresses me ... honestly.

Iv been smoking for about 8 - 10 years and only recently iv decided to quit everything ( well im trying to, atm im cutting down ... no drugs during the week etc. ) Nearly all my childhood friends are hooked on heroin or some other drug. I remember when i first went to high school there was only me and my best friend that smoked ciggys, weed n drank ( this was in year 7 ) when i hit year 10 nearly the whole year level was smoking ciggys ( because they wanted to be cool ... i surely despised them ) well ... down the line iv been through nearly every drug you can think of ... ice, pills speed but i would never take heroin on a regular basis due to the fact it gets you physically addicted. Ice, speed and pills only give you a mental addiction (because your body loves the feeling). During the past year iv kept all drugs to a minimum including weed ... drugs are no way to escape. I learnt that the hard way .. iv been through soo much emotional and physicall pain that it truely hurts to think about it ... wilderbud my truest thoughts are with you all the way buddy. Never think nobody cares, even tho i dont know you personally i still care for u man because i was you a few years back and iv been thru deep depression ... remember the things that dont kill you shall only make you stronger.

~ peace be with you