Phycedelic strain?

I believe the strain is the original African landrace 'Malawi Gold'

which has very high levels of THCV compared to other strains.

(INFO available but picture not showing at time of posting, back soon I hope.)

MALAWI GOLD ACCORDING TO FRANK:

Malawi is the spaciest smoke I've ever had. I used to have this thing that happened a few times as a teenager where I'd get some killer smoke from AFOAF that would literally make me blind for 20 minutes to a half hour within 10 minutes of smoking it, a little too much too quick. Malawi is that kind of smoke. Its like your still there but vision changes to lights and shadows and sounds become muted. You will see flashes of light and things in your peripheral vision will catch your eyes. The high was fast without all the physical sensations of the indicas. Darkest leaves I've ever seen, almost look black. I pulled em at 75 days with 20-30% could have went another month to round out the buzz. Yield was similar to Durban, worth the wait if that's what you like. For me it's the kind of smoke you'd take out to get a reaction and they will vary, it's too much if overdone.

MALAWI DESCRIPTION FROM ROBERT C. CLARKS BOOK :

Malawi is a small country in eastern central Africa bordering Lake Nyasa. Over the past few years Cannabis from Malawi has appeared wrapped in bark and rolled tightly, approximately four ounces at a time. The nearly seedless flowers are spicy in taste and powerfully psycho active. Enthusiastic American and European Cannabis cultivators immediately planted the new strain and it has be come incorporated into several domestic hybrid strains. They appear as a dark green, large plant of medium height and strong limb growth. The leaves are dark green with coarsely serrated, large, slender leaflets arranged in a narrow, drooping, hand-like array. The leaves usually lack serrations on the distal (tip portion) 20% of each leaflet. The mature floral clusters are sometimes airy, resulting from long internodes, and are made up of large calyxes and relatively few leaves. The large calyxes are very sweet and resinous, as well as extremely psychoactive. Seeds are large, shortened, flattened, and ovoid in shape with a dark grey or reddish brown, mottled perianth or seed coat. The caruncle or point of attachment at the base of the seed is uncommonly deep and usually is surrounded by a sharp edged lip. Some individuals turn a very light yellow green in the flowering clusters as they mature under exposed conditions. Although they mature relatively late, they do seem to have met with acceptance in Great Britain and North America.

& This fuscia/purple coloured cannabis plant just looks trippy :-)

This posted was edited to remove spam

I smoked some pure Swazi that was real trippy , great smoke , Id like to grow it , real heady stone very clear , it is like you explained , loved it , Im sick of the Indica body slam , at the moment Im playing with Early Pearl a sativa type , supossed to be excellant but its my first go with it so will wait and see .

Rod

Guest bradwazere
About the physcosis thing , thats pretty crazy that some mad plant can send u nuts coz its so high in THC, but fuck doesnt all weed could send u physcotic ?? i heard that even 1 cone can leave u fucked for life straight from a scientist. Scary stuff, but I think your mind takes a big part in it, and probly how your brain is made, i stick to bush buds.

Belladonna from Paradaise Seeds. This mostly Skunk type is a real beauty, with very tight, compact orange buds. This beauty absorbs the light of the world in 60 days. During this blossoming process she develops to maturity. .Her tempting signals are of the kind you want to experience, but be warned, her tripping high is of a hallucinogenic nature.