ard vark trimmer

okies well i downloaded this cannabis growing movie and the guy grew a few pounds of k2 :thumbsup and he manicured the whole lot with an ard-vark

dunno how well it treats the resin and all that but this guy breezed through the 2 pound or so of smoko in no time using this vacuum cleaner extrension :scratchin

this device would be perfect for the personal and commercial grower alike as u dont have to sit around for days manicuring by hand or risk your stash and getting stolen by having other people manicure for you :thumbsup

im not sure if u can get it in australia as the site is saying usa and canadian people can order but doesnt say anything about any other countries :thumbdown quite sure they would post it out if u paid for postage though :thumbdown

Aardvark Kit .(1 Harvesting machine, 1 Adaptor, 1 Bottle of Aardvark cleaner-cutting fluid 1 Spray head for the cutting fluid, 2 Tyraps, 1 User manual)....................................................................$ 399.00

Aardvark cleaner w/Sprayer, 250ml...............$ 12.60

Aardvark cleaner, 250ml...................................$ 11.50

Aardvark cleaner, 1 L.........................................$ 19.50

Aardvark cleaner, 5 L.........................................$ 69.00

.All prices in US Funds - Price does not include customs, tax or shipping

HOLY SHIT!!!! IM SURE AS HELL NOT BUYING 1 OF THESE :D

still i think if u have a large crop coming in this would be a great investment....

think I have seen the video and it looks nice and all but I really think it would destroy allot of resin

can definatly see a benifit in the comercial market where they don't seem to care so much but I love my buds to stay in the nice condition I grew them in for as long as I can

commercial crops that your selling i would use it but like pure said it would fuck with the resins and i sure as hell wont be using one when my 3 white rhinos come in :rolleyes:

im gonna have my buds clipped by hand while i leave a big stem at the end of each bud and after they have dried, i will clip the stem off and be proud that i have grown bud that looks, smells and smokes great that hasnt been touched by human hands lol i love my resin :smoke

It couldn't be good for your buds could it? I reckon they'd get thrashed. Some of the big boys on Overgrow have been talking lately about a new trimmer that's supposed to be the ducks nuts. trimpro . Not cheap and although it's supposedly better than the ardvark i think it would also damage your bud. At US$2500 it's not on my shopping list!

no way in hell i would pay $2500 for a fancy pair of scissors :rolleyes:

had a look at the stupid ass trimpro and its nothing but a fan with a mesh/fly screen net behind it.....seriously u could make 1 for $50 and it would perform exactly the same as the one they want for $2395 USD i think it was lol

how in the hell do companies think they can put together $20 of materials, $20 of labour costs then charge over $2k for it :thumbdown see what society has become because of greed :thumbdown

Edited by wantdachronic