Easy Bong Cleaning

:whistle:

Um .. O.k. ... I guess thats my problems solved eh? ...

lol

oh , just one more astringent Q : What is the definition of define ? ...

lol

... Budman ... Sux. (Lemons). lol :yahoo: B)

:freak:

p.s. ... There can be only Bong! - HighLander.

lol

de‧fine  /dɪˈfaɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-fahyn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb -fined, -fin‧ing.

–verb (used with object) 1. to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define “liberal.”

2. to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of; describe: to define judicial functions.

3. to fix or lay down definitely; specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.

4. to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.

5. to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.

–verb (used without object) 6. to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.; construct a definition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1325–75; ME def(f)inen < AF, OF definer to put an end to < L dēfīnīre to limit, define, equiv. to dē- de- + fīnīre; see finish]

—Related forms

de‧fin‧a‧ble, adjective

de‧fin‧a‧bil‧i‧ty, noun

de‧fin‧a‧bly, adverb

de‧fine‧ment, noun

de‧fin‧er, noun

—Synonyms 3. state, name, describe, detail, enumerate.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

:whistle:

Thx Zaknefain ,

Sheesh , It only took 4 months :peace:

Cheerz :toke:

Budman :applause:

(P.s. .. Yeh , Metho and rice .. Don't use Turpentine , Its too hard to rinse out and you can smell/taste it for days ... Metho is much easier to rinse out. This method works well , But don't let your bong get too filthy or you'll be there for a while , In that situation a Brush might be neccesary.) lol

:thumbsup: Hi there dudes, i use some called citro clean its and orange ,multi-purpose cleaner,its made from oranges&lemons juice and fuck it works real good ,just flush ya pipe or bong with hot water then spray with citro clean leave for 2 to 5 min/s and flush off with hot water and its sparkling clean and that no shit ,try it :whistle: :rolleyes: just checked there web site for citro clean and all Coles, Woolworths, & IGA , Store,s sell citro clean , :freak: Edited by chippy

Tom's too right- cannabis resin is soluble in alcohols but is most soluble in ethanol. Straight methylated spirit (~97% ethanol) is the best cleaning agent for bongs.

One problem is that ethanol has as a cleaning agent is that it evaporates too quickly and as one poster noted, will leave a film of resin behind if used by itself. If you add just a couple of drops of liquid dish soap to the plain metho (to act as a wetting agent and an emulsifier to hold the resin in solution, off the glass, until rinsed out), use a bottle brush to shift the heaviest accumulations and then add about 100ml water before tipping it all out and rinsing under hot running water, the film should go too.

When I clean mine, I run hot (70C) tapwater through the bong for a few minutes to soften the stickier resin, then add about 100ml metho and 2 drops of dish soap. When I'm not real motivated (most of the time ;)) I'll just shake up the metho & soap and rinse it out with more hot tapwater. When it's particularly grotty, I'll get after the glass and the metal tube with bottle brushes while the metho & soap are in the bong, before rinsing with hot tapwater.

i use white spirit.... no scrubbing at all.. pour in.. swish around.. and pour out.. whole process takes about.. 2 minutes.. then give the bong a good clean with dish washing detergent... to get rid of the white spirit.. comes up cleaner than brand new..ive used both metho and white spirit.. white spirit definitely works better..

i used this method for the first time earlier today and was temporarily amazed at how easy and effective it is, just a bit of rice, a bit of metho, gave it a little shake and it was lookin seriously brand new, it even cleans the inside of the stem right off. thanks tom.