Easy Bong Cleaning

strangely enough, the rice and metho technique has always worked for me, but with my current bong it doesnt work worth shit :toke: like it clears the majority of shit away, but a thin layer of sticky bong resin remains under the water level thats nearly impossible to get off...i have tried soaking it it metho, shaking with rice and method inside for about 10 mins straight, got in there with the green part of a washing up sponge (the yellow and green kind), etc. with no luck what so ever :thumbsup: almost gave up on it untill i remembered pH down stripped the same sort shit away in my mrs's old bong so i tried that on its own, gave it a swirl and it lifted a heap of shit off and very quickly too :toke: just needed to give it a little bit of a scrub to make sure i lifted it all off + had to rinse it out really well, but it came up cleaner than i expected :thumbsup:

anyone have any idea's on what this bong resin shit is and why it wont lift up with normal rice and metho cleaning? its just i have never seen shit in the bong that wouldnt lift with rice and metho before so it has me a little flipped out :thumbsup:

Use mineral turps, it works better I've found.

Cleans better, less scrubbing, just rinse well with cold water afterwards and your all set to go!

You can even make your cone peice come up shining just like the day you bought it, try it!

Don't get me wrong, metho works too but it takes longer and doesnt always clean up the REAL heavy stains as some people have said.

happy smoking

:peace:

High All ,

:toke:

Jus Got a new Bong (glass) myself , and need to clean the old one muchly ... :)

But I was wondering if anyone knows a more natural/practical way to clean a Bong that is only slightly tarnished.

Also ... What sort of Sponge/scourer device is the best in your opinionz ... Any type that works better than most?? :)

Bottle Brushes seem to be inefficient for me , what do ya reckon ...

Aswell ... Has anyone heard of putting a few drops of milk into your clean Bong so as to stop the gunge from sticking so easily ... Does this work ? ... Or Is it another mythical fable ... :)

:)

Well ... thats enough Q's for now ... So Budman ... Out. (Cleaning Windows). :peace:

:)