• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Someone got busted BIGTIME

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

AJ was a former member with VERY much a Pedro attitude. ie He always thought he was right...  does that sound familiar...? Yea that's right.....it sounds like Pedro. What a surprise lol lol lol

AJ got booted repeatedly, came back under other names then had his IP banned, then who should show up? Pedro

And although Pedro denies knowing who AJ was, he knows. He can deny it as much as he likes, same shit 'know-it-all' attitude. Anyone who disagrees with it and he labels them all DC's

So you keep on going AJ lol It's funny to watch

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n, 12 February 2021 - 05:14 PM.

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

lipari9

lipari9

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
I believe that which is the police look for the people who growing 1 plant or the people's that growing hundred plants.

I think if you growing 1 or 2 plant if the police come to you why. Because somebody tells him you growing. Keep to yourself and no trust any people.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.