Someone got busted BIGTIME

AJ was a former member with VERY much a Pedro attitude. ie He always thought he was right...  does that sound familiar...? Yea that's right.....it sounds like Pedro. What a surprise lol lol lol

AJ got booted repeatedly, came back under other names then had his IP banned, then who should show up? Pedro

And although Pedro denies knowing who AJ was, he knows. He can deny it as much as he likes, same shit 'know-it-all' attitude. Anyone who disagrees with it and he labels them all DC's

So you keep on going AJ lol It's funny to watch

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

I believe that which is the police look for the people who growing 1 plant or the people's that growing hundred plants.

I think if you growing 1 or 2 plant if the police come to you why. Because somebody tells him you growing. Keep to yourself and no trust any people.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk