First Grow-Autos

They look pretty good for a Shitty Soil Grow.

Newbies need to stick with Canna Terra if they want to play with Auto's and Soil.

24 Hours light and Coco with any Coco 2 part Nutrient keep the E.C. down to 1.2 until flower. Keep the PH around 5.8 to 6.0 and you cant go wrong.

Keep the Res Airated and feed them every single day, Treat for Gnats

They love HPS light from day 1.

90% of the time any Auto I grow is about this size at 4 Weeks grown this way.

This Plant was tipped at day 21 :declare:

post-20575-0-67305400-1600297265_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo

They look pretty good for a Shitty Soil Grow.

Newbies need to stick with Canna Terra if they want to play with Auto's and Soil.

24 Hours light and Coco with any Coco 2 part Nutrient keep the E.C. down to 1.2 until flower. Keep the PH around 5.8 to 6.0 and you cant go wrong.

Keep the Res Airated and feed them every single day, Treat for Gnats

They love HPS light from day 1.

90% of the time any Auto I grow is about this size at 4 Weeks grown this way.

This Plant was tipped at day 21 :declare:

attachicon.gifIMG_2536.JPG

Cheers buzzo,

I have a couple of bags of Canna Terra which I will use from now on, along with terra Vega and Flora Nutes, and some rock resinator for flower too.

It was suggested to me to use coco/perlite outdoors by a bloke in my local hydro shop. But I’m now only finding out that it is mainly for hydro. He said guys grow some nice autos with that medium outside.

I have mixed a bit in with the terra pro mix so it doesn’t go to waste. About 70/30.

I’m keeping ph between 5.8-6.1 and feeding every other day. As far as EC goes, I don’t know much about that. Is that in relation to amount of Nutes you add to the water?

Do I need to purchase an EC pen, or can I get away with it for now?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’ve read others using coco/perlite for outdoor grows. I put my coco outdoors during the day in full sun and find it dries faster outside so I feed twice a day on these days.

I’m a totally new grower and plan on getting a ec and ph meter when funds permit, I know the rainwater I use is about a ph 6 but I’m going in blind with ec/strength of nutes.

It’s not ideal I guess not to test but so far so good, I did originally start to get a start of yellow though the leaves but read up and realised I needed to up the nutes dosage and not long after it came good.

Maybe I have gotten lucky but it can be done I guess with no equipment but I think it would be difficult if I ran into problems to diagnose.

Thanks Paul,

I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and hopefully they start to take off soon.

You from WA by chance mate? I’m a west Aussie too. Grew up in Freo area. My bro lived down Denmark way back in the day and used to grow some massive plants Guerilla style out in the bush around there.

yea mate , WA my whole life. Should be a good outdoor season for us.. yes Denmark is a wonderful place... cold most of the time. Middle of summer it gets hot like anywhere else. I always loved the south west. Was in Perth only a few years back.. packed up and moved down. Started a family and all the other good stuff. good to see a freo boy here. Again best of luck my friend.

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best

yea mate , WA my whole life. Should be a good outdoor season for us.. yes Denmark is a wonderful place... cold most of the time. Middle of summer it gets hot like anywhere else. I always loved the south west. Was in Perth only a few years back.. packed up and moved down. Started a family and all the other good stuff. good to see a freo boy here. Again best of luck my friend.

Thanks Paul,

I’m living in Newcastle NSW at the moment. Trying get back to the west at some stage next year if I can find a job.

I ended up pulling those autos and go a couple more seedlings going.

Hopefully get these going a bit better than the first lot. Fingers crossed

Hit up Grow Wild Hydroponics in Forestdale for the best priced grow supplies in WA. Most of the time they are about 20-30 percent cheaper than anybody else.

Mike is a real nice guy too

Cheers buzzer,

I’m living in NSW at the moment, but always good to know if I do back to the Wild West

Cheers buzzer,

I’m living in NSW at the moment, but always good to know if I do back to the Wild West

Do these seedlings look alright folks? They are 6 days old and seem to be a couple of shades of green.

Hard to keep the humidity up in the wardrobe, but temps are between 24-29. Spraying ph’d rhizotonic water a couple of times a day around edges of cup.

Hopefully these go better than the last lot that I ending up pulling after wasting time and Nutes on them.

They were 5 weeks old and not doing a hell of a lot. They were stunted from the beginning and I was getting frustrated with them.

post-67311-160056626491_thumb.jpgpost-67311-160056631101_thumb.jpg