First Grow-Autos

Howdy folks,

First time grow here. I received a couple of packs from MSNL. Didn’t get the first order as I didn’t choose stealth shipping and the seeds never showed up. My bad, I got in touch with MSNL and they re sent seeds no worries I just paid for stealth postage.

Germinated 2 x Blue Dream and 2 x White LSD. 100% results using the paper towel method. Medium is 3 parts Hortico Organic Compost, 3 parts Peat, 2 parts wet Perlite and 1 part wet Vermiculite in 15L pots.

Have them under 2 x 55w Starlite T5 lights and plan moving outside when it gets a bit warmer.

These guys are 9-10 days and they seem to be a bit on the small side. Plan on giving Canna Terra Vega and Flores for nutrient schedule. Have been spraying 24hr old room temp tap water with some rhizotonic at this stage.

Any advice from the auto experts would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Happy Growing

post-67311-159861202999_thumb.jpg

post-67311-1598612111_thumb.jpg

post-67311-159861215492_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Your seedlings look fine. Considering both strains are sativa dominant, the size is ok... they are more sensitive to cool temperatures and even when they are started in warm weather, they take longer than indica dominant strains to get going.

Hey Louise,

Thanks for the reply. I got a bit keen and probably started a bit early. I’m in Newcastle NSW and minimum temps here have been well into the single digits for the last few weeks.

Looks to warming up over the coming weeks so will move them outside into the little greenhouse I have set up

I grew my first plants through winter in a tent in my garden shed. Lowest temp in there was 6deg. I grew tangerine dream auto and bubblegum auto from MSNL. Both took 110 days from seed to harvest and only gave me an oz off each plant.

I blame my noobness, low temps and a small light (ts1000 in a 3x3) but the buds smell and taste top shelf.. to me anyway. So I’m happy to be learning.

I hope my experience helps you mate! You should do better with warmer temps and better light.

Best of luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cheers guys,

I’m now down to Two as a couple didn’t really get any roots happening and literally just fell over. Found them at the end of the day after being in the little greenhouse out the back.

They had bugger all in the way of a root system upon inspection.

Going to germinate some more in a coco & perlite 70/30 mix and see how they go.

Yep, it’s all a learning curve, albeit at 10-12 bucks a seed.

It’s a bit warmer now so hopefully they get going quicker this times.

Cheers

Day 23. Any ideas on what’s going on here folks?

These guys are just doing nothing. Getting very frustrated and thinking of pulling them and starting over. I haven’t watered them since Monday as the soil seems very moist still. Was watering with tap water and rhizotonic and terra Vega. Ph of my tap water is around 7.5 after buying a ph pen and testing it. Have I got lockout going on here? Shall I flush with ph’d water and start again with Nutes or just pull em?

These autos are doing my head in

Day 23. Any ideas on what’s going on here folks?

These guys are just doing nothing. Getting very frustrated and thinking of pulling them and starting over. I haven’t watered them since Monday as the soil seems very moist still. Was watering with tap water and rhizotonic and terra Vega. Ph of my tap water is around 7.5 after buying a ph pen and testing it. Have I got lockout going on here? Shall I flush with ph’d water and start again with Nutes or just pull em?

These autos are doing my head in

post-67311-159978577686_thumb.jpgpost-67311-159978582476_thumb.jpgpost-67311-159978586177_thumb.jpg