First Grow-Autos

Not sure if it’s the same for you but I have an original or optimised option when posting pics, if I don’t choose optimised then I won’t post

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah puddy,

I get the same two options as well. The app just wasn’t playing ball for a day or so for me.

I can tap on photos now and see them.

I would wet the centre of the cup bro where the baby roots are.

It’s probably not that important but the cup looks a tad dry where the important part is.

I’ve got a few of buzzos autos in seed raising mix and have been putting a few table spoons of PHd bottled water on em and they seem to be firing on all cylinders.

Actually look very much the same as yours as far as size goes and I’m happy.

post-66652-160065832063_thumb.jpg

It’s probably not that important but the cup looks a tad dry where the important part is.

I’ve got a few of buzzos autos in seed raising mix and have been putting a few table spoons of PHd bottled water on em and they seem to be firing on all cylinders.

attachicon.gifIMG_4837.JPG

Cheers puddy,

The cups look dryer than they actually are. I’ve been spraying the edges of the cup to make those little roots go searching for water.

I was under the impression it was not ideal to spray/water around base of stem, but your little ones don’t seem too mind by the looks of things.

I feel more confident with these seedlings. I bought a cheap Kmart humidifier a couple of days ago and RH is pretty steady around 70%, with temps between 22-27 degrees.

IMG_4837.JPG

Good stuff, get them into a bigger pot 10-15l please ?

Good stuff, get them into a bigger pot 10-15l please ?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on pot size? You read a lot of things on line that bigger pot equals bigger root ball and bigger plant.

My thoughts would be the bigger the pot the harder it is to water correctly.

I was going to up pot into 15L and see how I go

• Upvote 1