Mystery seeds arrive at Australian addresses.

ahh yes evidence, something i would like to see myself from the author Kath Sullivan to prove the story is legit and not an altered, embellished copy and paste on a slow news day. I would also like to know why the last 5 of 6 articles she has written are about China. Begs the question is she obsessed or coerced, or does she have an agenda.  As far as the ABC being involved in fake news, I was referring to the article which I do believe is fake for the following reasons...

· The Department of Agriculture and Water supposedly supplied the image but there is no mention of these mystery seeds on their own website.

· The Australian Seed Federation also gets mentioned but there is no article on their website either. Curiously the ASF CEO Mr. Mewett was quoted as saying he had not seen the illegally imported seeds but based on anecdotal evidence ( the worst type of evidence ) they seem to be in foil packaging.

This story started in America about china with an inference of a nefarious agenda. Now they are saying the seeds are from everywhere. They are just a bully continually poking a stick at China and we are their willing subservient always eager to please and regurgitate their rhetoric.  I am not of the opinion the ABC is engaged in China bashing, I was commenting about that particular article which I believe is a continuation of the media, which aunty is part of, sticking it to China. When was the last time you saw or read a positive story about China in mainstream media? It’s a rare event. And for what it’s worth I am not pro China, far from it, I am anti tabloid journalism and the alarmist, fake media. 

• Upvote 1

I think this has nothing to do with fake seeds it's a dig at China ngl.

I hate China myself the sneaky fucks are taking over the entire world. The entire world is becoming ever more reliant on china, china. This means considering they now produce for the world they can do as they please and control the entire world. 5g is an example and also Trump is an example of where china didn't get what they wanted so they make him look like an idiot which he isn't. It's just the media which is inclunced and directly related to the Chinese government doing it.

Good luck Fallas we are living in a communist world.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

China didn't make it like this without the western CEO's agreeing to all of it.

Common greed is the cause of it

I think this has nothing to do with fake seeds it's a dig at China ngl.

I hate China myself the sneaky fucks are taking over the entire world. The entire world is becoming ever more reliant on china, china. This means considering they now produce for the world they can do as they please and control the entire world. 5g is an example and also Trump is an example of where china didn't get what they wanted so they make him look like an idiot which he isn't. It's just the media which is inclunced and directly related to the Chinese government doing it.

Good luck Fallas we are living in a communist world.