• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Mystery seeds arrive at Australian addresses.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5522 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

"Dozens of packets of mystery seeds from Asia have arrived at Australian addresses, prompting fears of a biosecurity breach that could wreak havoc on the environment and farm industries.

Authorities do not know who sent the seeds, or even what varieties the seeds are."

Ignoring for a moment that the ABCs national rural reporter has ended the sentence with a verb designed to link words in a meaningful manner, these seeds look kind of familiar.

Attached File  12594704-16x9-xlarge.jpg   39.4K   39 downloads

https://www.abc.net....-seeds/12592348

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Bigbudenergy

Bigbudenergy

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 Posts:
Maybe it's China's way of apologising?

Erin

Erin

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

Maybe it's China's way of apologising?

too funny if they were really pot seeds but they 'aint

Erin

Erin

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 Posts:

"Dozens of packets of mystery seeds from Asia have arrived at Australian addresses, prompting fears of a biosecurity breach that could wreak havoc on the environment and farm industries.

Authorities do not know who sent the seeds, or even what varieties the seeds are."

Ignoring for a moment that the ABCs national rural reporter has ended the sentence with a verb designed to link words in a meaningful manner, these seeds look kind of familiar.

attachicon.gif12594704-16x9-xlarge.jpg

https://www.abc.net....-seeds/12592348

looks like a crock since they can't post the real pic and don't mention they are just bleating out a story from america that happened a month or so ago.

image.png

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3071 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

…., these seeds look kind of familiar.

I thought the same thing Lou

But then I've seen 3 differing news reports with 3 differing bags of seeds, only one lot "... look kind of familiar.", being the pic you posted. Maybe the photographer for the story is a stoner and it's his bag of seed lol lol lol

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5522 Posts:

looks like a crock since they can't post the real pic and don't mention they are just bleating out a story from america that happened a month or so ago.

image.png

Those look like citrus, the photos supplied by Department Of Agriculture Water And Environment for the ABC article all look like pot. Where did you find that photo?

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6553 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

“ I put Miracle Grow on them and they just start growing  like crazy”https://www.youtube....w&feature=share

Edited by Serrated edge, 27 August 2020 - 11:33 PM.

Erin

Erin

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 Posts:

Those look like citrus, the photos supplied by Department Of Agriculture Water And Environment for the ABC article all look like pot. Where did you find that photo?

fake pic, fake story, fake news. It's a regurgitated story from america that has a viral pic attached, instead of the real one, to gain more traction for the fake news machine. the story is bogus and just a continuation of china bashing. the pic came from CBS news i think.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7106 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Must be fake, and ok I'll stop sending seed small overdue world oops soz.. lol

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5522 Posts:

fake pic, fake story, fake news. It's a regurgitated story from america that has a viral pic attached, instead of the real one, to gain more traction for the fake news machine. the story is bogus and just a continuation of china bashing. the pic came from CBS news i think.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim or is it just a vibe? I'm not looking for an argument, I am seriously interested in understanding what leads you to hold the opinion that the ABC is engaged in bashing China and printing fake news. 

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.