Coco nutrients in soil

Ok master grower. Stay on topic.

I was, ?

I'll PM you when I can Kloud ? on here if I can, or on the other shit one that shall remain nameless, in a few days, 8/8, remember the P means private hey, unlike the nameless forum were it means SFA

I'll give you a chance, only because I like ya, to explain yourself, you know what about, so no need to post it on here

Or bump one of your or my threads and we can continue on there, ?? 

I was, ?

I'll PM you when I can Kloud ? on here if I can, or on the other shit one that shall remain nameless, in a few days, 8/8, remember the P means private hey, unlike the nameless forum were it means SFA

I'll give you a chance, only because I like ya, to explain yourself, you know what about, so no need to post it on here

Ahhh. Can we get back on track

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Ahhh. Can we get back on track

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Alright, have never used coco nutes, I grow in coco ATM and just use the same nutes I always use, Bud-Rite, think coco specific nutes is a bit of a wank meself

Have used it in soil plenty of times, with great success, its just another medium, but only use it when the soil runs out of feed or getting low, it won't harm the "soil ? or whatever it is that feeds the plant "bugs" 

it just wont feed them, so there numbers dwindle, but the plant will take up the hydro nutes, it doesn't care as long as its getting a feed it will be happy

you can recharge the soil again if need be , and use it as a soil grow again if you wanted to, not sure how you would go, growing in the same soil crop after crop with hydro nutes, would get salt problems probably? can flush it I suppose ? 

Edited by pedro de pacas

I was, ?

Cool.

• Upvote 1