Yantra fucked me

Haha, tell us what you really think SE :)

So do you reckon if it's from what ppl call an "immature" seed but still germs successfully it would be weaker initially as compared to something germed from a nice big brown seed?

My opinion is that if it sprouts its good and up to the growers skill as always after that.

Never seen a white seed germinate,

had pale seeds germinate.

any seed I made that came out white was hollow and thin shelled ,,,would never germinate .

the OP is full of shit IMO.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I had a few pale looking seeds I bought that grew ok,I have no idea whether the Breeder harvested Them too early or whether it was a strain thing,,

but they were pale ,,kinda pale brown ,,not white like the op reckons he had.

i haven’t seen a white seed that would even pass the crush test,,,paper like shell and no embryo,coz It dries out.

Premature babies have a higher death Rate than non premature ,,,so is it fair enough to assume a Seedling from a premature Seed could up and die too.,? I don’t know ,,can only guess it’s possible but I tend to think that if it sprouts it should stay alive ,,Although probably be a weak -weaker problematic plant if it does.....that’s me two bobs worth for ya,,Hope you got your moneys worth.

Hey maybe those pale seeds I had gave me a lower yield than they should have ? Ripped off again.lol.

big brown ,black,grey,mottled seeds are good ,so are small brown ,black,grey,mottled seeds , size of them is just a strain thing so don’t necessarily let the size put you off.

• Upvote 2

150$ in seeds all seeds came in mail no problems

Upon opening packaging noticed all the seeds were white i didnt take any concern

All seeds germinated perfect but never got past their first single jagged edge leafs and staid the same for over a month whilst my bag seeds iv collected and planted a few at the same time have flourished while yantra’s stayed dormant

Personally i think i got sold hand picked shit seeds

Same feed same medium same germination technique same tent ffs everythings the same

Couple days after I bought the seeds i went back online to yantra’s site (during the rona virus) all of yantras stock became out of stock i i blamed rona virus now im thinking these mofos hussled me cause im a first time buyer i dont know either way that’s my spill if anyone knows of reliable seeds banks in aus please feel free to comment if someone has had a good experience thru yantra please comment also if you think its me haha say so

Peace out

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Dont know whats going on with local seed banks ATM? Virus?????

YANTRA last order. 3 tubes arrived. 30 seeds $130+.

Breeder YANTRA   tube 1......0 germination.

Breeder YANTRA   tube 2......0 germination.

Breeder YANTRA  mix freebies  tube 3......5/10 germination. Looking like INDICA...........$30 per seed. Fast tracked post.

I like to buy 10 at a time. Hope only to kill 50%.

What I really hate. is wasting the gov money on seeds, that when i do get them to maturity after securing clones, their THC feels about 3% or less! Talk about being PISSED OFF!

They look good, smell nice, waste of space.

I have to lean towards what Matti said... if they sprout and get out a set of serrated edged leaves, grow conditions are much more likely than 'bad seed'. 

A seed being small and pale doesn't necessarily make it a 'bad seed', especially if it germinates. Sativa dominant seeds can look really shitty if you are used to seeing indica dominant seeds.

I am sorry for your loss though, I hope the plants that have survived grow well for you.

• Upvote 4