WTF is that?!?!

Candida is thrush and your plants have white cheese on their girly bits :) . Sorry, I'll grow up one day.

Haha yes I borked at the name too but in Latin it means "white" or "bright light".

Very interesting nici. How long have those plants been in flower for? Kinda looks like a glob of wax/rosin/goodness! Keen to see what comes of it.

Take any cuts of it?

That's what I thought too sooty. When you touch it it does have a waxy feel but leaves no oils on your finger. They've been in flower for 3wks now and I have a sati pheno and Indi pheno that I took cuttings from (sati is reported to have 18-20% CBD, Indi about 15% with around THC 1% for both). Below is a couple more pictures because who doesn't like to look at weird shit especially weird cannabis

post-10133-0-68300000-1592267118_thumb.jpg

post-10133-0-90291300-1592267134_thumb.jpg

Looks very much like what is referred to as light bleaching from led on other forums. Some in focus pics would be great too.

The threads I have seen with similar pics seem to debate what it is but end up confirming it is light bleaching with the buds turning brown after drying.

Will be interesting to see how yours turn out.

• Upvote 1

Looks very much like what is referred to as light bleaching from led on other forums. Some in focus pics would be great too.

The threads I have seen with similar pics seem to debate what it is but end up confirming it is light bleaching with the buds turning brown after drying.

Led is about 600mm above the canopy so shouldnt be light bleaching you'd think but I'll look around. One last high res pic before I'll see how it develops.

post-10133-0-08322600-1592268722_thumb.jpg

There is no way that is light bleaching. It’s something to do with the genetics of the plant.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Can ya put up some links to these threads.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I just googled hash tips led as one of the other posters suggested.

Sounds like you've made your mind up anyway.

Very much open to opinions naycha I've just never seen a waxy looking light bleaching before (if that's what it is), it's usually colour fade first then bleaching ime. The "hash tips" do very much look similar so I think I'll have to wait and watch a little longer.

• Upvote 2

I just googled hash tips led as one of the other posters suggested.

Sounds like you've made your mind up anyway.

He’s got a 3rd plant in the tent that’s a different strain which I think he said was actually closer to the light and it’s fine.

Yeah I’ve seen light bleached plants and more of the tip is bleached usually.

I’ll bet if nici leaves em for a week of 2 it will look different.

But hay I could be completely wrong. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app