indoor pineapple chunk

I had three different phenotypes and had no problems with hermaphrodites. Is it one of the phenotypes? Or is it across the board?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah, they probably all have pollen in there tents,

has anyone wiped the walls of the tent down, before growing the next strain? Just because you didn't see any sacks, doesn't mean the last grow of buds didn't let any out...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

well i definitely dont get bud rot.This P.C pheno I chose has a slightly unsual grow pattern.Due to the fact people have taken time to comment I will do best to keep all updated on grow.Had them on 12/12 for 4 or 5 days and will start taking pics tonight.I am going to start putting into my Budding tents tonight.Love or hate this plant doesn't just look amazing it gives the most beautiful cerebral stone yet looks so indica.Any way I will get back to sharing this grow.Jimbo your comment was great.I did not know this was possible and although i have no intentions of growing hermes i will check out what you have used.It dosen't matter how long or how many grows I learn something everytime i do a new grow.In or out doors.Last grow I did was a northern lights.If anyone wants to see pics of grow or information will happily do so.Easiest plant to grow some special buds.

Wtf has pollen got to do with being herm???

Weird question.Maybe i misunderstand.I would have thought if flowers didn't produce pollen they don't fertilize the buds.So i think pollen is problem???

As i stated earlier this is no glog but my pineapple chumk is 3 weeks into budding.Got photos of some but lites were of on some so cant see much.They are allready frosty and amongst my favourite growspost-57012-0-27486900-1589667485_thumb.jpgpost-57012-0-44448900-1589667504_thumb.jpgpost-57012-0-84588300-1589667664_thumb.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             post-57012-0-69449400-1589667547_thumb.jpg                                                                                                                                                                               post-57012-0-44448900-1589667504_thumb.jpg                                   post-57012-0-27486900-1589667485_thumb.jpg

Edited by t.stoned