indoor pineapple chunk

I have not put this as a glog becuase i know i will end up losing interest.So reason for this is the number of phenos produced by pineapple chunk has made alot of haters for this strain.Now i currently have mine 3 days into 12/12.Before this plannt starts to bud i can see the pheno and know that im in for an excitng grow.Give me 90 days from this post and i will show you all why i think this strain kicks it.Keep in mind if they did not have a stable strain i would not know how this grows and what it will produce.My lights are of at moment but i will post some pics.Leaf doesnt excite me (or anyone) but this strain does so i will do pics of plants as they progress.I should also mention to pick the wrong pheno can leave you with a real bad view of this strain.I veg under to t5,s about to move into budding area which has 2 1000watt hps lights carbon filters exhuast canna aqua nutes with couple o additives.Clat ball nutes in recirculating dwc.Photos that i will post later tonight will give abetter idea of setup.Any questions or any advice very welcome.So i will post again with pictures.Wait i have picture OLD of one bud post-57012-0-34229200-1587348773_thumb.jpg.Hope i did that correctly.Thats from 2016.Also it was outdoors.I use it as a thumbnail for one site otherwise i would have lost pics

fem seeds from barneysfarm.I am suprised to too hear you say this.I have read so many saying the pheno had alot of problems.If you are right and strain is throwing out hermies i too m hater of strain.Still i have planted alot of these seeds and haven't seen it yet.I also cheated a little here and will come clean with you.I got this as a cutting of a friend and i hand picked the pheno so he only grew that one.His have finished and strain was exactly to letter what i said.So yeah i do have that advantage here.So it aint a hermie.Known a few good strains to dissapear over the years and have suspected that femenizing seeds might have done this.Don't know.This plant has a defenite red colour at a young age that dissapears very early.The plant just blows my mind.So keep watching please.Very crushed if strain has been trowing out hermaphrodites but???hope not

fem seeds from barneysfarm.I am suprised to too hear you say this.I have read so many saying the pheno had alot of problems.If you are right and strain is throwing out hermies i too m hater of strain.Still i have planted alot of these seeds and haven't seen it yet.I also cheated a little here and will come clean with you.I got this as a cutting of a friend and i hand picked the pheno so he only grew that one.His have finished and strain was exactly to letter what i said.So yeah i do have that advantage here.So it aint a hermie.Known a few good strains to dissapear over the years and have suspected that femenizing seeds might have done this.Don't know.This plant has a defenite red colour at a young age that dissapears very early.The plant just blows my mind.So keep watching please.Very crushed if strain has been trowing out hermaphrodites but???hope not

Yeah think at least 2 people on this forum have had this strain hermie on them and they were the Barney’s ones as well.

If ya got the good cut then ya should be fine. Barney’s name is becoming mud around the forums.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

crushed.Don't often bother trying to talk up a strain and thought that this is such a beautiful plant i would follow grow online but can't go encouraging people to grow strain that throws hermes.I have gotten seeds from europe before mark emory started sending to australia.In 25 years i have not had a seed grow as hermaphrodite.So if Barneys  Farm is going to sell strain that commits said crime i just cant encourage people to go that way so I'll end non existent blog now and will post pics at end minus breeder name or strain name.Strain X so to speak.Thanks for information.I don't like it but so glad you gave me the heads up.THANK YOU

crushed.Don't often bother trying to talk up a strain and thought that this is such a beautiful plant i would follow grow online but can't go encouraging people to grow strain that throws hermes.I have gotten seeds from europe before mark emory started sending to australia.In 25 years i have not had a seed grow as hermaphrodite.So if Barneys Farm is going to sell strain that commits said crime i just cant encourage people to go that way so I'll end non existent blog now and will post pics at end minus breeder name or strain name.Strain X so to speak.Thanks for information.I don't like it but so glad you gave me the heads up.THANK YOU

All good mate.

I also liked the look of the strain and was keen to grow it but I’m also put off by the bad wrap it’s getting.

Barney’s fem seed has been having hermie probs with more than just this strain I’ve been reading.

I had 3 feminised pineapple chunks from Barney’s grow from seed.

2 in one section and a 3rd with some og kushes in a seperate tent .

All 3 Went hermie on me .

Pulled the one with the OGz and binned it but called my local guru at the hydro shop as a last chance of hope .

Used a product called BudWise which I thought would be a waste of time .. took my time and sprayed the pollen sacs with it and they basically dried up and fell off ....

7 weeks later they are still looking good and smell great ! Must be very susceptible to light leaks and stress maybe ?