Small auto

Do you still hit them with 1.2 EC from the start Buzzo?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes I do...But that doesn't mean you should....You are growing in Composted Soil....Very Different to Coco

Your Soil looks like it's hot as all Fuck....just straight water and give it plenty....it should pick up in a couple of days.

DO NOT feed it any Nutes

Its droopy because its so salty in the Medium the poor thing cant uptake Water

Drown it in plain PHe'd Water....like drown it heaps.

Edited by buzzo

Yes I do...But that doesn't mean you should....You are growing in Composted Soil....Very Different to Coco

Your Soil looks like it's hot as all Fuck....just straight water and give it plenty....it should pick up in a couple of days.

DO NOT feed it any Nutes

Its droopy because its so salty in the Medium the poor thing cant uptake Water

Drown it in plain PHe'd Water....like drown it heaps.

By hot as fuck your mean nutes yeah? Last water was just water. Still mud in the bottom of the pot but drying slowly.

I think I need to apply some KISS method aye.

I thought it was trying to bud thismorning! Probably is, meant to be a 75 day auto.

There is much more to growing indoors than I thought lol. I remember plants growing from seeds mates threw in my lizard pen lol

Thanks guys

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes by HOT I mean the Medium is too salty (overfertilized).

If you just fed it tap water from the start it most likely would have been just fine.

$30 will get a PH pen & EC pen delivered to your door.

I'd keep it going...It will more than likely chuck a few Banana's and you might just be able to get a few Seeds from it, provided you can get it to come good.

If you want to keep growing in Soil, I'm not the one to talk to....Ask Pedro or some others that have a tonne of soil experience.

If you want a no hassle soil grow then go with Canna Terra and use there Ferts to suit.

If you want to use Coco then read my Grow guide below, it's still very relevant.

Here is what you can do in Coco after just just 17 days

post-20575-0-36108400-1587603290_thumb.jpg

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

All Cannabis is Hermaphrodite Sooty....Stress ANY plant hard enough and it will turn on you....Soma just keep growing past the optimum growing time to make them turn.

Problem only come from plants not under stress that turn, and they are usually S2's...Not often understood

Edited by buzzo