Looking for a 315w CMH Ballast

Cheers, Carb's. that'll keep me going for a while. :good:

You using one. If you do, how is it?

If your still wondering about hi-par 315 I can tell you about mine if you still want?

I got the sun storm 315 with the Phillips globe and reflector. Ballast sits outs it the tent. It meant the temps inside the tent were close to ambient outside the tent.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Cheers, ooodog. That's some of the handy kind of feedback i was looking for. :good:

But after reading a few reports about some folks using supplement hps lighting towards the end of a grow. I figured it might be better to just go with a 400w hps/mh digital ballast. My budget for this build is fairly small (1k) so what i saved on the lighting, i was able to put towards more parts to complete the project.

Thanks all the same though, man. B)

• Upvote 1

Not those autos but hi Par well proven.

I tend to run it with the Philips 930 partly due to hardwear interchangeably.

They say the Philips 930 best all rounder.

Maybe 3100k better for veg

Maybe 4200k quicker for flower

I think the differences are small as I have used both start to finish.

Those autos actually got moved around recently into a slightly larger tent and were hellion 4200k first 50 days then a week with a 3100k and. 4200k but uneven canopy and 2x light sources a touch hot for the bigger plants.

So they are finishing under a Philips 930 and a sunstate ballast just due to having to change shades etc and couldn't be fucked.

Kinda opposite what u should do.

Here's a pic of a reserva Skywalker kush photoperiod at 63 days since flip that has had a mix of 3100k and 4200k 315w cmh start to finish.

post-59840-0-50389100-1585029149_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2