SuperSize Me

Chev

I would have been hard put to last one day, IMO to go for 30 days is either very brave or very stupid. ::D: It also took 14 months of hard work to get his body back to the condition it was in at the start of the "diet".

I think his main reason for singling McDonalds out of all the others is that they seem to be the only national take-away that are supplying three "meals" a day.

:D

i also seen this movie when it came out/downloaded it, i think the guy is brave in a way ::D: especially bout half way threw or near the end when all his docs are saying stop it now it could cause irr-changeable effects...and he was slowly meeting his death bed, ferengi raised a good point tho on his diet eating all healthy before hand but then good counter attack by soemone else to say thats how we should be eating anyway cause it is...all in all the movie made some very good points and made maccas sweat and still sweat on the outcome of it, with there petty ads with a smirky gimp guy saying well we all know eating macdonalds everyday isnt good for u blah blah.. another good point was made how maccas advertises, plus there american owned damm im gonna bar that crap from now and pay and extra dollar or two towards the goodness of kfc...

p.s which is probably american owned too.... :D

Edited by SoDrysBro

plus there american owned damm im gonna bar that crap from now and pay and extra dollar or two towards the goodness of kfc...

p.s which is probably american owned too.... shy.gif

I hate to be the one to tell you but KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Just go to your local take away and order a big ol' hamburger with the lot; meat, bacon, cheese, egg, pineapple, fried onions, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and what ever other salads your local puts on... get mine well done without carrot and cucumber please. :D