Polination advice. When Boi meets Gurl.

Old fox

Fair enough than

Personally I don't pollinate any where except a bottom branch 2

Usually a few lower branches that come off the branch from the 5th node where I topped

Had no problem at all producing some quality seeds from quality strains

If your seeds aren't at least this big and are this colouration ,or full black I wouldn't bother planting

Didn't need to seed a larger bud near the top to achieve this result

Its all good talking about what commercial growers do ,but most growers on here ,are like me, just enough for the immediate future

The same result can be achieved using what other wise would ended up in the oil stash anyway

post-61362-158173933762_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Fair enough than

Usually a few lower branches that come off the branch from the 5th node where I topped

If your seeds aren't at least this big and are this colouration ,or full black I wouldn't bother planting

Its all good talking about what commercial growers do ,but most growers on here ,are like me, just enough for the immediate future

The same result can be achieved using what other wise would ended up in the oil stash anyway

attachicon.gif20200215_145115.jpeg

Nice micmac

Q:

What is everyones best way of collecting pollen ?

Fair enough than

attachicon.gif20200215_145115.jpeg

"Personally I don't pollinate any where except a bottom branch 2

Usually a few lower branches that come off the branch from the 5th node where I topped"

cool you pollinate branches below where you top , ok got cha 

"Had no problem at all producing some quality seeds from quality strains"

good for you , well done 

"If your seeds aren't at least this big and are this colouration ,or full black I wouldn't bother planting"

really , so all these small green looking seeds are all no good , fuck , now that's really made my day lol 

"Didn't need to seed a larger bud near the top to achieve this result"

great to hear 

"Its all good talking about what commercial growers do ,but most growers on here ,are like me, just enough for the immediate future"

i reckon it's always nice to have a few extra seeds to pass round , that's ok if your not interested in knowing what others do , like when finances 

are on the line , especially those fruit & veg guys who deal in kilo's for under $5 & have to feed the family ay , they generally have to be pretty efficient 

with what they do to make under $5 a kilo work to pay staff / overheads ect , i find , when you come across it , that kinda shoe string budget info pretty 

handy sometimes myself , like growing Nitrogen fixing plants to fix free organic nitrogen in the soil from the air rather than paying for a inorganic version in a bottle 

"The same result can be achieved using what other wise would ended up in the oil stash anyway"

exact reason why i / we chose not to use the shitty less developed small stuff that ends up in an edible or oil stash as you say 

anyway mic sounds like your pretty happy doing what your doing 

so am i bro , so am i :)