Polination advice. When Boi meets Gurl.

Old fox

lol.... Pedro. The world needs more strains.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Reckon I've chucked more pollen at shit than half of you DC's have had hot dinners lol

go for it Old fox, lower pollinated branches are just as good as top colas, seeds take 6-8 weeks to fully mature, the longer the better I reckon

like to wait till they(calyxes) start to open up and seeds fall out before i harvest them 

bit of a old fashioned "girl meets boy" breeder meself 

• Upvote 3

Reckon I've chucked more pollen at shit than half of you DC's have had hot dinners lol

go for it Old fox, lower pollinated branches are just as good as top colas, seeds take 6-8 weeks to fully mature, the longer the better I reckon

like to wait till they(calyxes) start to open up and seeds fall out before i harvest them 

Just Cannabis?

just an opinion 

you've never heard vegetable growers say , " when collecting seeds for next season pick the best / biggest / healthiest fruit "

not the last runts on a plant , isn't collecting seed the same with all plants , collect biggest , best , healthiest fruit 

plus if you plan to sell your wares in the future wouldn't it be best to learn how to produce maximum seeds from a canna plant

there's no benefit to producing 100 seeds off a plant that is capable of producing 500 seeds , from a commercial stand point 

not that important when producing seed for yourself i guess but surely learning a skill to maximize production can help you in the future , possibly 

just cos someone does something the same way for years , doesn't mean it's the only way or the best way , it's just your way 

wouldn't you be better off with an open attitude to learning cos that leaning could enforce what you do already or help make you bigger better faster stronger 

• Upvote 2

just an opinion

you've never heard vegetable growers say , " when collecting seeds for next season pick the best / biggest / healthiest fruit "

not the last runts on a plant , isn't collecting seed the same with all plants , collect biggest , best , healthiest fruit

plus if you plan to sell your wares in the future wouldn't it be best to learn how to produce maximum seeds from a canna plant

there's no benefit to producing 100 seeds off a plant that is capable of producing 500 seeds , from a commercial stand point

not that important when producing seed for yourself i guess but surely learning a skill to maximize production can help you in the future , possibly

just cos someone does something the same way for years , doesn't mean it's the only way or the best way , it's just your way

wouldn't you be better off with an open attitude to learning cos that leaning could enforce what you do already or help make you bigger better faster stronger

[emoji108][emoji41][emoji106] +1 itchy

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I do seed up the odd full plant, done a couple this year

not sure some of you lot understand what pollen chucking is all about

its all about seeing what is worth putting some more work into, then you can carry out a proper breeding program 

fucked if I'm going to seed up me top buds just to make seeds to mostly feed the chooks

its not like I'll ever be selling seeds, probably won't be growing fuck all after this season, there be no more pollen chucks, have found what I'm looking for now

we going big time small scale from now onward's, will probably have a crack at some serious strain breeding, but only for meself

cats piss x malawi pollen chuck pic

post-59916-0-48445500-1581633913_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1