Coronavirus.

The WHO ( Worlds Health Organization ) is not yet confirming its a world wide health epidemic yet more then 60 countries have confirmed major outbreaks most hiding the true number of new cases and deaths, world's financial situation is getting worse, new travel bans increase ect..

Fk me you cant get any more red flags then that..

New case in Qld with a beautician being diagnosed with corona possibly infecting hundreds more at work and on public transport.

Its just the start......and i cant wait till it realy kicks in, the world needs a good cull :)

• Upvote 1

SARS-cov-2 is the virus.

Covid 19 is the disease.

Most of us will get it. Our children will probably not even know they have it. ( super spreaders ) That’s what im calling my kids already. lol

Travel bans and lockdowns only seem to temporarily slow it down. Leave all borders open. Shut nothing. Get it over and done with. Ready as ill ever be.

• Upvote 1

It is believed that this will become a seasonal flu, 
Each person that has it infects another 2 - 4 people on average, or so it is reported. Maybe my prediction that it will grab onto most of us Is a little heavy, but these numbers are self sustaining.

Recently a 21 year old women with no symptoms infected 40 others. There are many media stories of these so called super spreaders. The young and healthy seem to fit this moniker.

Children by nature are grotty things. Are they more hygienic than Chinese kids......I’m guessing same same.. Considering it spreads by droplets , close contact, rubbing eyes and mouth , the schools will become their own little epicentres imo. I’m not sure if having a more hygienic country matters at thIs stage. India may be a different kettle of fish.

There seem to be no kids affected. Or at least very little. Among the first closures in a covid 19 declared area are the schools. We need protection from our own children. lol

Half the people will just be the carriers and the spreaders and wonder what all the fuss is about. The other half will get Ill.

Most of us being about 60% is what I was thinking. Nothing to back this up of course. Internet gossip. Spanish flu stats. Etc.

Not sure if I put much weight on the offical Chinese numbers.

They reporting no increase but are still full steam ahead with 3 more super hospitals.

Anyways....

They need to get back to work. Hopefully they well enough to do that soon.