Coronavirus.

Surely everyone is readying themselves to some degree ?

‘The W.H.O have said prep.

The Aussie gov has said ready yourself.

China is still not back to work. Basic items may become more difficult and expensive to purchase. 

Why would China shut for even 20K deaths. It doesn’t add up.

Could get a little rough.

For the older smokers among us.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/02/14/Oxygen-therapy-working-for-coronavirus-patient-Seoul-says/6651581696794/

Oxygen is cheap from BOC.

China basically had to do it..It happened on there watch...If they didn't got to extremes then good old Donald Trump and all the other Criminal Elite would have them for breakfast.

Personally I think they have done extremely well. They will not be able to keep it going for much longer. The Financial burden on the Chinese Economy is fucking epic!

As I thought the run to safety is US Bonds and the US Dollar. Just like 2008 all again. Get ready for the Gold Bull run!

Not so sure Buzzo. it was known late 2019. Nothing happened in China containment wise until after the Chinese New Year 2020. Horse had already bolted. CCP new they only had to bs numbers for a month or so until eyes of the world started to drift from them to refocus on global outbreaks.

Iran is the latest to be busted with creative counting. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51673053 Members of their parliament close to the Supreme Leader are falling sick with covid. Worrying times for Iran’s elite.

Edited by Try Blu

Not so sure Buzzo. it was known late 2019. Nothing happened in China containment wise until after the Chinese New Year 2020. Horse had already bolted. CCP new they only had to bs numbers for a month or so until eyes of the world started to drift from them to refocus on global outbreaks.

Iran is the latest to be busted with creative counting. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51673053 Members of their parliament close to the Supreme Leader are falling sick with covid. Worrying times for Iran’s elite.

I'd be trying to bullshit my way out too...Remember the Sanctions already in place make it difficult. They know if the Yanks sniff any weakness they are going in for the kill.

The next big story will be the US lifts sanctions to Iran to help combat this Flu.. lol

Makes the US look good, They need all the fucking friends they can get right now, cause when the world economy collapes later this year or early next year the world is going to turn on the US like you have NEVER seen B4!.

They are like it or not the dominate FIAT currency holder and they will BE held accountable to the rest of the World.

The Big difference between 2008 and this one is the Banks Started to fail in 2008..No-one Took any notice until and American Banks Failed.

This time it's country's going Broke.

It works like this....A country defaults on there debt (US dollars remember)...The US rights off the Debt...In other words that money Dissapears, as a result the USD gets stronger in Value. because the Base amount has reduced...This in turn puts additional Pressure on all other Country's. This is why the USD has been so strong despite the QE 4 already.

Then when the Market shits like now the run to safety is US Bonds and the USD putting more upward pressure on the USD...The Yield Curve is so fucking inverted, it fucking madness!

This is why Gold and Silver dropped in Price, same shit as 2008 I tell ya, this time its going to let to War.!

This Guy taught me all about how the World Works. He an Aussie Economist and one of the very few who actually know's how the fuck it all works. The rest are all Keysian Fucktards!

I urge everyone to take the time to watch it..Dont watch it stoned' or you will find you keep going back and forth through it like a Yo YO..Its fucking hard going..Just ignore the Bits with all the Algorithms.

I had to watch it 3 tImes to understand 90% or for it to sink in properly anyway.

Edited by buzzo