2 tents, 1 vent system...Can it be done?

I have a carbon filter on both,the controller helps heaps,get the heat sensor as well and put it the tent that gets hotter

On really hot days I over ride the sensor and switch straight to max

Keep ducting as straight as possible ,if you have to bend it make large bends so you don't restrict airflow

On the outlet try use the max size ducting you can get on fan,

All connections air tight

Works a treat and knocks down elect bill a little

A word of warning to others thinking about this ,don't cheap out on gear ,if you get a shitty extraction fan it won't last long

Quality from the start will save you lots in the future

U can buy shitty controller, dont

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

You can't blow through doing this unless you are using a 1metre × 300 carbon filter

The back pressure from the filter will put to much pressure on fan

If you are gonna blow through the carbon filter i've read you should take off the pre filter as it can trap dust and block after a while if you are pushing through

Much easier sucking out in the case I believe post-61362-158043192669_thumb.jpegpost-61362-158043193971_thumb.jpeg

The speed of the fan ,heat sensor in tent

As the heat goes up so does the fan

Heat goes down ,fan goes down

This isn't the be all and end all

You still have to monitor

On a cooler night when it's raining, the sensor will tell fan to go slow,this is when you over ride and turn up etc etc

What's down the smart fan controller help with micmac ?

• Upvote 1

You can't blow through doing this unless you are using a 1metre × 300 carbon filter

The back pressure from the filter will put to much pressure on fan

Much easier sucking out in the case I believe attachicon.gif20200131_115009.jpegattachicon.gif20200131_115017.jpeg

Each to their own, macca. I run mine outside so not to crowd out a space with a big arsed scrubber. When you're my size, you don't need the extra shit in there to navigate around.

EDIT: But yeah, i wouldn't go under the size of the scrubber macca mentioned. That is the key to ventilation, always go bigger than what you might think you need. Poor vetilation will cause endless issues that you may never get on top of, and all that amounts to is heartache, wasted time and $$$ to get it right.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 1