New led light design

Cooper and Porky. In the states we reside in, we don't seem to have encountered that mystical old school Aussie sativa that a few old hippies reckon was best pot ever grown. The mythical one cone trips from things like Mullumbimby madness never made its way to our homes. Genetically this stuff has all been apparently lost. Or maybe it was never really that good. The good Old days, may just be a memory in some old hippies minds. Pedro - the real smelly skunk of late 1980's was as good a smoke as any Aussie sativa I've ever had. It was on par with the Thai sticks we saw on a few occasions. Don't know what the modern skunk is like due to labelling being confused by marketing. Still lots of decent quality buds out there today.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Guaranteed, there will be ppl here that have had or grown pot that made them have hallucinations

The bloke across the reckons the Asians at the back of his place are able to crawl under doors and hide under his bed or in the roof

He is ice fucked though

Actually asks me to try and take pictures of them the crazy cunt

Guaranteed, there will be ppl here that have had or grown pot that made them have hallucinations

The bloke across the reckons the Asians at the back of his place are able to crawl under doors and hide under his bed or in the roof

He is ice fucked though

Actually asks me to try and take pictures of them the crazy *#%@

You just need a better camera mic. lol.

He is ice fucked though

Actually asks me to try and take pictures of them the crazy *#%@

Mic hes hallucinating because he hasn't sleept in 9 days.

Alright, hows this, will try and keep everybody happy

The modern shit is on average way better than the old shit, but the chances of finding something real good was way better back then(whenever then is)

Fuck off cunt. The only reason im on this fucking place is to argue with you so do go all PC ya poofter. [emoji16]

• Upvote 1

I reckon you might be bit of a old tnuc porky lol

I don't give a fuck what ya mum and dad said by the way, might be 2 pot(bong) screamers for all i know

the late 80s to the late 90s was probably the pot peak in Aus, the best year for bought smoko was 1986

I'm not here to give you a personal view of me past travel itinerary piggy, lots of eyes/algo's searching the net

might of rooted ya mum in one of her many travels(while ya dad was couch locked) son?

Luke (Porky) I am your father !! Bwahaaa